Chapter four-Who is it?

Pandora POV~

To: Pandora

From: Unknown number

*I am a big fan of yours I watch your YouTube channel I have well me and my group have our own channel. Anyways I dont follow you on your twitter because it could cause bad things to stir. However I am willing to help you.*

Oh dear this is bad. What am I going to do? Should I reply or not, I thought. I quickly looked at the time to see that it was nearly 11:30pm.

"Hmmm, I'll send one more text before I will go to sleep." I murmmer to myself quietly and then get the text back up, before hovering my fingers above the keypad, debating what to say to him or her.

To: Unknown number

From: Pandora

*Oh, well I'm sorry if I would stir anything but to be honest I still need to know who you are, I dont even know if you are male or female, your age. For all I could know you could be a forty to sixty year old pervert that is stalking me.*

I replied then got up off my bed to walk over to my desk to plug in my phone to let it charge for tomorrow. Tomorrow will be one hell of a day. Slowly, I make my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get my giraffe onesie on. I put my hair in a messy bun and then walk out turning off all the lights and making my way to bed. Lets hope I sleep well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note-

Hai, Melissa here, I am sorry this chapter is short again, I will honestly make them longer like I have for chapters I have written. I lave you all, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment.