Real life

"Do I sit here?" Kalani asked as she walked to her and Joes room

"Yeah and then I'll sit beside you." Joe replied as he finished with the camera.
"Ocean is just there on her bouncer." Kalani stated pointing behind the camera.
"Are you having fun? Are ya? Are ya?" Joe cooed at her causing Ocean to giggle.

*Thatcher Joe intro*

"Hello everybody how's it going? Today I am joined by my fiance Kalani."
"Hello." Kalani said, wiggling her hands.
"Yes I am back. I am sorry for the long wait but something very magical happened."
"Words can not explain how magical it is."
"As most of you probably already know, Kalani and I are now parents."
*Edit in claps and cheers*
"Yes. On the 20th of March I gave birth to our beautiful baby daughter who we named Ocean Valentina Sugg. She weighed 3 pounds and was placed in incubation." Kalani explained slightly as Joe went out of view of the camera.
"But before we get into all the details here she is. Baby Ocean Valentina Sugg." Joe stated as he sat beside Kalani holding Valentina in a sitting position.
Kalani smiled at Joe as he gently bounced Ocean. Joe caught her gaze and smiled at her before turning towards the camera.

"Ocean was born two months prematurely which scared the living daylights out of us if I'm being honest." Joe explained, glancing at Kalani as she nodded.
"It was worth it though."
"That it was." Joe smiled looking down at his daughter.

"On the 19th of March Joe was doing the DWTS tour. I was in the crowds but had felt a little uneasy so headed backstage to lie down. Shortly after Joe returned I headed outside for fresh air when I felt pain shoot through my stomach."
"When I heard her scream out I instantly thought the worst. I had never seen her in such pain and it broke my heart seeing her like that."
"The cast and crew of DWTS were so sweet and helped in every way they could. They called the ambulance and my brother so Joe could stay by my side."

"When we got to the hospital I was instantly taken to a private room where Joe and I sat waiting for news on what was going on. It turned out that our baby had turned to prepare for birth but had got the umbilical cord caught around her neck." Kalani continued.
"The doctors told us that Kalani would have to have an emergency C-section as they had to get the baby out as soon as possible to give her the best possible chance of surviving instead of suffocating."

Kalani held onto Ocean as she fed her while continuing to explain.

"After the procedure nurses were called in and our baby was taken away from me. Neither of us knew what was going on." 
"When asked what was going on we were told the one thing no parent wants to to be told about their newborn. She wasn't breathing."
"At that moment the both of us were scared. We could lose our daughter at any possible moment before we even held her or got to know her." Kalani said as they were nearly in tears.

"Thankfully, after about 20mins, we heard a cry. Our baby girl had came round." Kalani smiled looking down at her daughter.
"Ocean was placed in an incubator due to the underdevelopment and to help with her breathing. Our hope was restored that our baby girl was going to live."
"She progressed really quickly and eventually, we could hold her in our arms."
"The first time we held her we felt relief and it was the most magical moment of our lives."
"Shortly afterwards the doctor was pleased with her progress and we were aloud to go home and start living our lives with our precious baby girl."

"Ocean Valentina Sugg means everything to us. She is the light of our world and we love her so much. She makes our love complete." Joe smiled to Kalani before looking at the camera and turning it off.