Real life

Kalani sat outside on the balcony, waiting for her brother to return

Kalani sat outside on the balcony, waiting for her brother to return. Joe had gone off to a meeting with Casper so she was currently alone. To pass time she got out her phone and began scrolling through instagram. As she got to Joes previous post she seen that many thought that they were going out. As she thought about it she didn't realize her brother coming in with another man.

"Kalani." He said.
Kalani didn't reply so he went closer to her.
"Kalani." He repeated.
She still didn't answer. 
"Kalani Brooke Langley." He said with a loud voice causing his sister to jump.
"What?" She asked, out of it.
"He's here." Byron pointed inside.

Kalani looked in and seen a , around, forty year old man sitting in the living room, looking around. She looked up at her brother who smiled in assurance before taking her hand as they went in. The man looked up as they came in and stood up with a smile on his face. As she went to speak the door opened. They all turned as Joe came in. He stopped and turned off his camera when he seen the three of them.

"Who are you?" He asked, pointing to the unknown man.
No one said anything.
"Did you not tell anyone?" The man asked the Langley siblings.
Kalani and Byron looked at each other. Kalani gave him a look causing Byron to sigh.
"Joe this is our........ Papa, David Newman. David this is Joe Sugg, our roommate."
"He's the owner of 'papalangley' because he's our papa." Kalani explained.
"Oh ok. Hello mister Newman sir." Joe said, holding out his hand.
"Please call me David. Mister makes me feel old."
"You are old." Kalani muttered.
"Heard that." Her stepdad said causing her to laugh.
"Well nice to meet you. Kalani, we still on tonight." Joe asked, pointing to her.
"Sure are." Kalani smiled.
"Great." Joe smiled and left.
"On for what?" Byron asked, confused.
Kalani shook her head and left the room.
"On for what?" Byron followed his sister, causing their papa to laugh.