News

Three years after getting together he proposed to her, but now there might not be a wedding

Samuel Johnson proposed to his long time girlfriend, Kalani Langley, a month before their 4th year anniversary, which is today by the way, but now the wedding bells might be dimming to a halt

Langley, 20, and Johnson,22, meet while filming Samuels music video for 'My Name' and hit it off from there. After 3 months friendship the two became an item and even became couple goals. Now, to top it off, they are engaged to be married early next year.
But a surprised tweet was made by Kalani which soon became a full blown argument has us wondering if the engagement will be going on as planned. Halfway through their argument we figured out why it was caused and who the fingers are being pointed too.
Samuel went out with a group of friends for a night out to celebrate the engagement while Kalani stayed home, in their shared apartment, to enjoy a quiet night in. Two days after the night out pictures were leaked, and they weren't good on Johnsons behalf.
The singer was caught kissing someone who wasn't his fiance and, even more shocking, was a guy. Fans kept tweeting and Dm'ing them to Kalani which caused the young girl to become curious. It is unknown what she done afterwards but we do know that she confronted her boyfriend because neighbors heard shouting coming from the apartment before Kalani ran out in tears.
It is unknown yet what is going to happen to the couple. Will there be a wedding or will they end their relationship?

Other news:
Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black to return to London soon with baby son.
Kalani Langley thinking of starting singing career??!!!
Kalani might be competing in next Olympics for Britian
Langley siblings secret singing video leaked?!!?