Real life

day 20 of 24

"Good morning guys, how are you? Today me and Joe are going to meet with Zoe and Alfie at, what's it called? Oh by the way Joe is driving, that's why I'm vlogging

"Good morning guys, how are you? Today me and Joe are going to meet with Zoe and Alfie at, what's it called? Oh by the way Joe is driving, that's why I'm vlogging." Kalani stated as she turned the camera to Joe.
"We are meeting them at chewton glen which I have never been to, oddly enough. I've been to the hotel but I've never been to the tree house area." Joe pointed to her while watching the road.
"I've never been here, at all." 
"Oh my God yeah this is your first time, your going to love it."
"I hope so, we are also going to tell Alfie and Zoe some news which you guys will know about soon enough."
"Yeah we are. Maybe we can tell them Christmas Eve." Joe commented as he turned the car.
"That could work. Are we here?" Kalani asked shocked.
"Yeah we are." Joe smiled as he got ready to park.
"By the way I do apologize for coughing a lot I just found out that I have a chest infection."
"Right. Did you bring your medication?" Joe asked as he turned off the car and got his phone.
"Yeah, I have them in my bag."She smiled as she undid her seat belt.
"Zoe and Alfie are going to be late so I've been told to go to the hotel and wait for them there as she wants to see our reaction."
"Aww she's so cute. I love Zoe so much."
"Yeah, why?" Joe joked as she took the camera.
"I've always wanted an older sister."
"Seriously though, why?" Joe asked as Kalani laughed before getting out.
"Anyway, we'll see you guys when we get to the tree house." Joe pointed to the camera before turning it off and taking Kalanis hand.

**********************

"Here they are." Joe stated causing Kalani to look up.
"OMG hi." Zoe smiled as she pulled her into a hug.
"Hey, Zoe how are you?" Kalani asked as Joe and Alfie bro hugged.
"I'm good how are you?" Zoe asked as they pulled apart.
"I'm good thanks. Alfie, how are you?" Kalani smiled as she hugged him.
"I'm good, a little sick at the minute but other then that good."
"Aww, get better soon. I'm also fighting off an infection in the chest." Kalani explained as Joe pulled her close to him.
"Aww really?" Zoe sighed sympathetically.
"Yeah, but I won't let that ruin these few days."
"That's what I said because we'll be sick anywhere we go so."
"True."
"Alright, why don't we head to the tree house."
"Yeah let's" Joe smiled as we walked out to a golf cart.

Joe kept a hold onto Kalani while they went on the cart even when Alfie Zoe and Kalani all told him that they were safe. Kalani looked up in awe when the tree house came into view. She jumped out and looked on as Joe took her hand and they made their way in. There was a real tree and an elf on the counter with a trophy on it. Kalani smiled at it before the woman showed them were the rooms were. Kalani and Joe were sharing a room while Alfie and Zoe shared the other with a spare one up the stairs. Kalani lay down on the bed when Zoe and Alfie left. Joe sat beside her and kissed her forehead.

"Tired?" He asked.
"A little." Kalani admitted.
"Want to sleep for a bit."He asked as he moved a piece of her hair out of her face.
"No, it's okay. We've yet to tell them so."
"Alright then, you lie down now then and I will unpack." Joe smiled and got up.

Once Joe was finished Kalani got up and headed to get a drink. Joe followed behind and sat beside Zoe on the couch.Once Kalani sat down Joe cleared his voice causing Zoe and Alfie to turn from their cameras.

"Kalani and I would like to say something." He hinted.
"Can we vlog or no?" Alfie asked.
"No because they don't know yet." 
"Okay." Zoe asked warily as they both turned their cameras off.
"What's up?" Alfie asked, looking at Joe confused as he turned on his camera and placed it on the drawer behind the sofa so it could see both reactions.

"Right. So..." Kalani took a deep breath as Joe grabbed her hand.
"Kalani, don't be afraid to tell us anything, your family now" Zoe assured her.
"No, you're right... okay. Guys, I-I... I'm pregnant."
"What?!" Zoe asked as his eyes went wide with shock.
"Holy moly! That's incredible news, guys!" Alfie whispered as he stood up.

Kalani smiled as she looked up at Alfie. She also stood up, but before she could say anything, Alfie wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a big bear hug, not letting go of her as Zoe hugged Joe. Zoe laughed as she hugged Kalani.
"I can't believe we were so nervous to tell you!" Joe laughed as he pulled from his sister.
"Nervous to tell me? Joe! I'm so excited for you, man" Alfie said as he pulled Joe into a man hug.
"Thanks guys, it really does mean a lot to us," Kalani smiled as she stood beside Joe and hugged his waist.
"Yeah, we were so nervous to tell you." Joe smiled as he kissed Kalanis head.
"I can't believe it, how many know?" Zoe asked as they all sat down.
"Just you guys, we are telling Byron when we get back. Thats the reason why we didn't want you to vlog. We're making a revealing to those close to us before posting it all up for fans to see." Joe stated as he turned off his camera.
"I'm so happy for you guys." Zoe squealed.
"Thanks Zoe." Joe smiled at his sister. 
"And on that happy note, who's up for cards." Alfie smiled as he stood up, everyone agreeing.

"I love you." Joe whispered to Kalani as Alfie dealed out the cards
"I love you too." Kalani smiled back as she cuddled up to him causing Zoe and Alfie to awwe at them.
"Look at these two." Zoe smiled as she turned her camera to the two.
"They are so cute." Alfie agreed also turning his camera.
Joe and Kalani smirked at each other when they seen Zoe and Alfie also snuggled together while Joe got out his camera
"Look at these two." Joe smiled as he faced the lens to the couple opposite them.
"Too shay." Alfie commented causing everyone to laugh.