Real life

Kalani sighed as she got in the door before heading into the bathroom for a nice bath. She had been feeling sick this morning but ignored it and had went to set where the director told her to go home. She had a relaxing bath before getting into her Pj's.

She heard Joe and Byron in the room beside her which was Joes walk in wardrobe

She heard Joe and Byron in the room beside her which was Joes walk in wardrobe. She smiled as she made her way in to see her brother and boyfriend filming. They both looked up as she came to the door.

"Well look who it is." Joe joked.
"You filming?" She asked.
"Yea, just an asos haul."
"Is that why I see this weird shirt and shorts." She smiled as she walked over and picked up a shirt with bart simpson on it.
"I might of been a bit drunk." He admitted.
"A bit?" She asked causing Byron to laugh.
"Wanna join?" He asked after getting over his ft of laughter.
"Yea, guys, we are now joined by the beautiful and talented Kalani Langley, who is my girlfriend by the way so don't get any ideas." He joked at the end.
"Thanks." Kalani said sarcastically as she sat between the two lads.
"Love you." He smiled.
"Love you too." She smiled and kissed his cheek.

They finished the video before Joe wrapped it up with his outro which caused Kalani to laugh. Once he cut the camera the two turned to face the only girl.

"So what you doing back early? I thought you were going to be gone for the day." Byron asked his sister, confused.
"I got sent home because I didn't look well."
"Well how do you feel?" 
"Just a sore stomach and a headache. I think I'll lie down for a while. Can you call me when dinner's ready?" 
"Course."

Kalani got up and left the two boys in the wardrobe as she went into her room and lay on the bed. She closed her eyes and nearly drifted off to sleep when she felt someone lie beside her. She opened her eyes to see Joe looking down at her.

"Hey." She whispered, snuggling into him causing him to put his arm around her.
"Hey darling, you feeling any better?" He asked as he rubbed her back.
"A bit yea." She yawned.
"Get some sleep, I'll lay here till you wake up." He smiled only to realize that she was already asleep.
"Love you." He said and kissed her head.