Real life

"Morning

"Morning."
Kalani jumped turning around to see Joe leaning on the breakfast bar.
"Joe." She breathed putting a hand on her chest before taking her earphones out.
"Sorry. Were you working out?" He asked after laughing.
"Yea. Running. Training for new movie. Did I wake you when I left?" She explained placing her bottle on the counter top.
"No no, I'm only awake a few minutes."

Kalani nodded and moved further into the kitchen section. Opening a press she took out her protein powder to make a shake.

"Is Byron awake?" She asked as she finished making the shake.
"Not that I know of no." Joe shook his head.
"Cool." Kalani said sitting in front of her.
"So some of the boys are coming over. We'll be outside enjoying the sun. Your welcome to join if you like." Joe said after silence.
"Umm, sure why not." She smiled after thinking.
"Cool." Joe smiled before going to the fridge and getting out a water gun.
"What on earth are you planning to do with that." Kalani asked warily.
"To wake Byron up."
"Oh thank God, I thought you were going to use it on me." Kalani sighed relaxing.

Joe laughed before heading towards Byrons room. Kalani got out her phone and began going through Instagram when she heard Joe laughing his head off along with some curse words from her brother. She laughed knowing what happened and soon Joe returned with an empty water gun. Byron came to the kitchen just as Kalani finished her shake.

"Morning bro." She smiled.
"Morning sis." He smiled pulling her into a side hug.

"Aww look at these two."
We looked up to see Joe filming.
"Oh by the way, some of you might know this but if not, this is Kalani, she's Byrons sister. Say Kalani." Joe smiled putting the camera to her face.
"There's something I'll need to get use to. Hi guys."She smiled waving to the crowd.
"Do you not want to be in it. I can take it out." Joe said returning the camera to face him.
"No it's fine. I work with cameras so." Kalani shrugged.
"Cool. So anyway, the boys are coming around and we are just going to hang out in the back yard. They will also be meeting Kalani which should be good." Joe said with thumbs up.
"She's off limits." Byron said into the camera over Joes shoulder as he passed him to get to the fridge.
"Yea we all knew that." Joe said to the camera before turning it off while Kalani laughed.

Kalani left to go outside on the balcony. She lay down on the couch there before closing her eyes. Soon afterwards she felt someone move her feet onto their knees so leaned up a bit to see her brother there. She smiled and lay back down as the doorbell rung out.

"Yea your sister is definitely hot." Kalani heard causing her to open her eyes.
"And definitely off limits." Byron said as she stretched.
"Oh hello." She smiled getting up and sitting beside her brother, leaning on his side.
"Kalani this is Oli, Jack,Conor, Josh, Casper and Mikey. Guys this is Kalani, Byrons sister. She's our new roommate."
"Temporary. Just till I find somewhere." Kalani explained.
"Not at all, your fine to stay here. We have plenty of room." Joe said.
"I'm not in the way?"
"No. Your my sister so you'll never be in the way." Byron said.
"Thanks guys."
"Now, drinks anyone." Joe asked
The boys nodded before he looked at Kalani.
"Oh I don't drink." SHe said.
"Really?" Jack said, shocked.
"Yes really?" Kalani laughed.
"Ever?" Oli asked.
"Special occasions." She shrugged.
"Well today is a special occasion. We have a new roommate. You'll have one." Joe said.
"I'm not going to get away without having one am I?" She asked.
"Nope." They all said causing her to laugh.
"I love it here already." She said causing everyone to laugh.