Instagram

day 15 of 24

Kalani_Langley: Who's ready for the final of DWTS? I know I am

Kalani_Langley: Who's ready for the final of DWTS? I know I am. Thank you everyone for getting me this far, it wouldn't of been possible without you. And thank you @DerekHough for being the best dance partner ever, words can not compare how thankful I am for you, your now part of my family and I feel like I've made a friend for life in you.

liked by joesugg byronlangley tomdaley and 902,000 others

tomdaley: We're watching you in the audience.
dlanceblack: Good luck sweetheart.
byronlangley: So proud of you, your a star in my eyes no matter what.
langleyfan: Go Kalani, your going to win this.
joe+kalani: I hope either Kalani or Joe win this season.
DerekHough: Thank you @Kalani_Langley for being an amazing student. YOu would never let anthing stop you, not even sores on your feet. YOu are such an inspiration to young people and I hope you know that.
joesugg: So proud of you for doing this @Kalani_Langley

joesugg: Off to the final we go. Thank you @DianneBuswell for everything. It's a memory to remember.

liked by zoesugg alfiedeyes Kalani_Langley and 456,000 others

DianneBuswell: Proud of you no matter what Joe.
zoesugg: I'm so proud of you Joe. Even if you don't win you are amazing for getting this far.
casperlee: GO JOE!!!!
youtubersfan: I love how all the british youtubers are so supportive of each other, it's great to see.
suggsuggsugg: You can do this Joe.
Kalani_Langley: Good luck baby.