instagram

joesugg: Kalani,  To me, you are a superhero

joesugg: Kalani,  To me, you are a superhero. A strong, powerful person for whom my admiration and love grows for every single day. Right now you're in your second trimester, and you've never looked more beautiful.You are so beautiful. I say it to you nearly every day. But in case you haven't 'heard it' recently, please know this. Please feel it. You are so incredibly beautiful. Every day I am amazed by you.
Somehow, through some incredible feat you are growing a human inside of you – a baby who has hands and feet and their own fingerprints already! They have hair on their head and taste buds and eyelashes! – and still manage to get through each and every day as though it's no big deal, as though this is just another thing to take in your stride. I am in awe of you and how you just keep on grinning about the future.
I'll never forget the way you looked when the doctor told us that our lives as we knew it were set to change forever. The way you protectively cradled your belly in the car ride home even though you weren't showing, the way you smiled for hours on end as I fumbled through DIY assembly manuals and failed to construct a cot correctly, the way your heart grew overnight to accommodate this new little bean-sized person into our world. Suddenly, it just seemed to us both as though this was always the way it was supposed to be.
Our life is going to change for good. The moment of super joy touch wood, making more room for our little one. I will be forever grateful that you were sent into my life. I love you so much Kalani, your going to make a great mother and I hope you know that.

tagged: Kalani_Langley

liked by alfiedeyes byronlangley conormaynard and 934,000 others

joe+kalani: OMG this is so cute.
jackmaynard: Who knew @joesugg was such a softie.
zoella: Joe this is so sweet.
byronlangley: Your definitely the one for my sister.
kalanilangleyfan: Cute.
suggsuggsugg: They are both going to make such great parents.
langleyfan: He's the right one for her.
Kalani_Langley: Joe I love you so much, your going to be a great father to our unborn child. 
langleysugg: It's that cute that I'm tears.