news

day 11 of 24

Joe Sugg proposed to Kalani Langley during DWTS and all have seen it.

Kalani Langley had just finished dancing her first dance of the night and thought she was just getting results

Kalani Langley had just finished dancing her first dance of the night and thought she was just getting results. Her boyfriend Joe Sugg, however, had other plans.
In a mostly ho-hum night at Dancing with the stars, Joe Sugg delivered a moment that left most of those in attendance slack-jawed and applauding. He proposed to his girlfriend, and competitor on DWTS, Kalani Langley on live television.
"Kalani, you and I have been through so much together in the past year and a half. My love for you continues to grow on a day to day basis. You have showed me what love really is and what I can accomplish. You are my absolute best friend. The love of my life. I begin my day with you and end my day with you. I want to spend every moment with you. I want you to be mine forever. So I ask you this important question. Will you-Will you marry me?" He asked her.
Ms. Langleys jaw dropped — as did several in the audience — and she said yes straight away. The crowd began to cheer as Mister Sugg was called by Claudia to come beside a very confused Kalani.
Of course, she said yes. The two never let go of hands as Langley got her clean sweep of scores for her dance. The couple are both through to the final so we hope to see more lovely moments between the two.

Other news:
TOm Daley thrilled about news of his best mate.
Kalani Langleys engagement ring spotted in light but it is unknown what it looks like.
Joe Sugg relieved that she said as he 'was afraid to be denied in front of millions'.
Zoe Sugg knew about the proposal but not when he was going to do it.