Real life

Kalani walked down the stairs into the living room where Byron and Joe were sitting

Kalani walked down the stairs into the living room where Byron and Joe were sitting. Joe was vlogging so she decided to try scare him. As she went to he stood up and turned to face her. She signaled for him to keep quite and pointed to Byron. He turned the camera to Byron and asked him something, distracting him.

"Jesus!" He jumped as Byron grabbed his shoulders.
Joe started laughing as Byron turned to face his sister.
"Hey in my defense, it was Joe I was trying to scare. He got up so I decided to try you instead." She shrugged.
"Your a little madam aren't you." He told her as she sat beside her.
"BUt you love me anyway." She shrugged.
"True. Right I'm going to head. I'll be back this evening some time." Byron said, standing up.
"Enjoy." Joe shouted.

"Well now it's just you and me Kalani." Joe said into the camera, putting his arm around her as he sat beside her.
"The horror." She joked to the camera.
"What you want to do? I'm up for anything."
"Noting with you, that's for sure."  Kalani said, turning to him.
Fine then. I'll head off myself. Seya later." Joe said, fake crying, as he left the apartment.

Kalani laughed and went into the kitchen. As she finished making her herbal tea Joe came back in and leaned across the island.

"Seriously though, what you want to do? I want to take you out." Joe smiled at his roommates sister.
"Are you asking me on a date, Mister Sugg." Kalani smiled.
"Well that depends on your answer Miss Langley." Joe replied cheekily.
"Alright then, were to?" She smiled, placing her cup into the sink.
"Dinner. You, me, this evening. Byron isn't meant to be back till around 9 so, we can leave at 7."
"I'm up for that." Kalani shrugged.
"Great." Joe smiled.