news

Kalani Langley announces pregnancy with youtuber and Fiance Joe Sugg

I imagine almost everyone on the internet knows Joe Sugg has been off limits for 2 years now  with dancer and actress Kalani Langley but now the two have struck gold with the most amazing news a couple could ever have

I imagine almost everyone on the internet knows Joe Sugg has been off limits for 2 years now  with dancer and actress Kalani Langley but now the two have struck gold with the most amazing news a couple could ever have. Suggs videos have over 2.5 billion views while Langley is known for her daily appearance on the hit show Dance moms  and has been showered with awards and accolades. And now, we have a new little star: Kalani is pregnant!
The 22-year-old studied acting for a year at the age of 15, all while being in school and training for the olympics,  before making it big in Disneys Girl meets world. She had joined ALDC in 2008, which soon also had it's own hit show known as Dance moms.
While all this was going on Joe Sugg was also making it big for himself when he started his channel in 2011, thanks to his sister Zoe (Zoella), before hitting a million subscribers two years later.
In 2016 Langley and Sugg meet through his roommate and her brother after Kalani ended things with ex fiance Samuel Johnson. The two got close to each other and many fans thought and wished for them to be together. Shortly after, about a month, the two revealed it was true and they had been secretly dating.
To those who have been watching Suggs content either since or before the two got together, the news of their engagement and pregnancy causes mixed emotions of happiness for this person who has brought so much laughter into the lives of others, but also questioning: Will his videos be as good, or will they be all about the baby? Will she have the time to be a dancer anymore?
Despite this we are thrilled with the news. Both Kalani and Joe are happy with the news leaving no reason as to why we shouldn't be. Congratulations to the two and we hope they have a healthy pregnancy. 

Other news:
Samuel Johnson wants Kalani back.
Tom Daley and D Lance Black visit Kalani since pregnancy announcement.
Joe Sugg uploads video of the two telling family and friends and her telling him + more.