Instagram

joesugg: Being the parent of a preemie means your extra special

joesugg: Being the parent of a preemie means your extra special. After all, God doesn't just pick anybody to witness a miracle. After much fear and concern I am pleased to reveal my baby girl. Ocean Valentina Sugg was born 2 months premature and had to be put in an incubator. Now, she is still in an incubator but can now be held carefully. @Kalani_Langley and I are so relieved to hear that our new daughter is safe and healthy despite being born early. 

liked by alfiedeyes zoesugg byronlangley and 934,000 others

tomdaley: So happy for you too.
joe+kalani: Congratulations you two. Beyond relieved for the both of you.
kalanilangleyfan: Her feet are so small they're adorable.
dlanceblack: Beyond pleased for you.
byronlangley: She is adorable.
zoesugg: So happy to hear my little niece is healthy.
suggsuggsugg: BABY SUGG.

Kalani_Langley: At first I cried, I was terrified

Kalani_Langley: At first I cried, I was terrified.I saw you, not breathing. You were still my child, you just came sooner then we had planned. Everything was so different, but again what hadn't changed is that you are my child, I am still your mother. If you could do this then so could I. I don't cry much anymore. I am a strong preemie mom to a beautiful baby girl who we called Ocean Valentina Sugg. She is @joesugg and I's pride and joy. We love you so much my beautiful miracle.

liked by conormaynard papalangley dlanceblack and 456,000 others

dlanceblack: She is gorgeous.
langleysugg: So cute.
langleyfan: I'm so happy for you both.
zoesugg: She's a miracle alright.
alfiedeyes: What a cutie.
kalanilangleynews: Baby girl named Ocean Sugg, suits her. Delicate, like the waves.