News

Joe Sugg spotted with Fiance late last night

Joe Sugg, 27, looked very much smitten with his stunning other half Kalani Langley, 22, as they emerged from Wembley Arena in London after another tour performance on Thursday night

The smitten pair were hard to miss with the actress standing out in a gold jacket, while the youtuber wore a grey hoodie.
The two were part of DWTS this year, the winner being Langley, and had been travelling with the tour. Unfortunately the winner of the competition couldn't dance as she is pregnant. Joe and Kalani are due to be parents quite soon to their very own bundle of joy. However it is unknown what the gender will be.
'Joe is really protective over Kalani since they opened up about her pregnancy,' Derek Hough, Kalani Langley, DWTS dance partner revealed, 'He doesn't let her out of his sight for more then 20 mins and when he is dancing he always looks up at her to make sure she's alright. It's adorable really.'
And he ain't lying either. Fans have been commenting on the way Joe reacts when they are surrounded by their fans or our near cameras. He always keeps a grip on her hand or is really close to her. He's so sweet to her, she's definitely a lucky girl.

Other news:
Fans think Joe and Dianne are getting closer then friends.
Kalani Langley is joined by soon to be sister in law Zoe Sugg while shopping for baby.
Joe Sugg 'can't wait to be a father' according to Dianne Buswell.