Twitter

Kalani Langley

After discussing it we have decided that it would be best to end our engagement and split up. Those of you who seen the picture know why but if you haven't then he has given the okay to say why. Samuel Johnson is bisexual, he likes both boys and girls. He has known for 6 years but never told me. I don't care what he is but I do care that he never told me. Please do not hate him for this, we are neutral of the decision. Our apartment has been rented out for someone else and we both are looking for somewhere else to go. He has found his place and I will hopefully have mine by next week. I wish him the best in his life and hope he finds his happy ending.

retweeted 405,000 times liked by 999,000 people

Byron Langley
No hate towards him for what he figured out but Samuel Johnson how could you not tell her. What were you going to do, not tell anyone.

D Lance Black
Chin up sweet beautiful girl. You are going to love again and they will be better then he was.

Tom Daley
There really are a lot of fish in the sea so stay strong, he's replaceable

Samuel Johnson

Yes, we have broken up. Yes I am bi. Yes I regret not telling her. But it was neutral decision. We are willing to try being friends but we have rented off our apartment. I have found one for myself while Kalani Langley is still searching for one and hopes to have one by next week. Please do not hate us for this as it is hard enough to accept what it came too.

retweeted 500,000 times liked by 700,000 people

unknown for nowYour losing a good one Samuel Johnson.

mamma johnson
Why'd you do it son Samuel Johnson

Samuel Johnson
Mom, it was a mistake. I was drunk. mamma johnson I regret it

mamma johnson
You should of told her before hand Samuel Johnson. I don't care what sexuality you are but you should of said so before

langley siblings
She deserves better then someone who does that