You smell like beef and cheese

Nines' POV

Gavin had eventually fallen asleep, head still in my lap. When he woke up he was hungover, but hey, he should've thought about that before he drank.

I had come up with a plan for dinner while he was out cold, drooling on my nice pANTS.

Well, more of plans for what I wasn't going to do.

Originally I was planning on eating somewhere fancy, but looking back on it that was a horrible idea. I mean, have you seen Gavin? I don't think anything fancy is necessarily his 'scene'.

('ve heard him say that about Tina at a strip club while he was mumbling nonsense, and decided to try using it. However, it does not seem as if it is suitable vocabulary)

Gavin looked at me, a sort of weird innocence to his gaze.

"So, where are we eating?" He asked.

"Guess."

"Uh... I don't know." He chortled, and held my hand. Interlocking our fingers, with a small smile, "I'm down to really do anything tonight. I don't care where we eat, or what. Not picky."

I raised an eyebrow.
"You're picky about everything, Gav."

"Phck off..."

A comfortable silence passed... almost, Gavin's cats were chasing each other around the house and knocked over a glass. It shattered on the floor.

Gavin got up quickly, and picked up the gray one, and put it into the bathroom. Closing the door.
"Stop- ow! No! Bad kitty! Jesus Christ..."

I chuckled, and just watched the human mumble disappointedly to the animals. Then just look down at the broken glass with a 'oh fuck' expression.

"Uh... Hey Nines? Can you clean that shit up? I kinda may or may not have stepped on some glass..." he asked, looking at me with a obvious internal panic.

I stood and did as he asked, woke Gavin sat down and looked at his foot.
"Ew my feet are phcking gross."

I disposed the shards into the trash can, and looked at his injuries. He would be fine, and it wouldn't need anything except maybe some Neosporin.

I grabbed it from the bathroom, and the car tried to scratch me. I just stared at it and it hissed and went and hid in the bathtub.

"You're Fine, Gav. Here." I chuckled, and tossed it at him.

He squinted at me.
"This is probably older than I am. Why don't you just cut open a lemon while you're at it, pour some juice into my foot."

I can't tell if you're joking, but no. I am not doing that.

He pouted and rubbed it into his foot while humming 'Na-na-na-neo s-s-s-sporin'. Which was amusing to watch.

Oh thank RA9 us androids aren't nearly as... dysfunctional. To put it nicely.

Well never mind there's Connor, he's uh... never mind.

Gavin opened his arms, and made a weird guttural noise. I hugged the man child, and he buried his face in my chest.

"You smell like blood and plastic." Gavin mumbled into my shirt.

I pat his back.
"Yeah, well you smell like booze, cat, and BO so I guess we're even."

Gavin pulled back and smelled his armpit, then gagged.
"Yeah, We need a shower."

Error

"Do you wish for me to accompany you?" I asked, LED spinning yellow.

He wheezed, like he had bronchitis. Ain't nobody got time for that.

"You? A robot? In the shower with me? Yeah I don't wanna get electrocuted, I'm good." He laughed, speaking a little too loud.

Analysis: Gavin Reed is flustered

"Correction, I am a series RK900 Android. Not a robot. And you wouldn't get electrocuted." I chuckled, and sat down next to him. Instead of standing awkwardly in front of him.

"Fine." Gavin mumbled and stood up. He disappeared into his bedroom for a minute before walking into the bathroom.

There was a loud hiss and then his cat, soaking wet, came running out from the room. Gavin laughed and poked his head out from the room.

"You coming or what?" He asked, eyes drifting to look at the wet cat instead of me.

"Are you talking to me, or your furry friend?" I asked, looking into his eyes.

"Who else, blue eyes?" Gavin mumbled and disappeared back into the bathroom.

Shower with Gavin Reed?

Yes ⭕️

No