Gone wrong! Gone sexual! *air horn noises* YEET!!

Warning, shit gets weird.

Gavin's POV
——————————————————————

The android got closer and closer, and I tried to create distance. until my back was against the wall.

My heart began to pound as I looked into those icy eyes.

"Uh-" my voice cracked before refusing to work at all.

It put its hand under my jaw, being (for once) gentle.

I tried to turn my head away, but it slammed its hand against the wall next to me.

"Are you crazy!? That could've smashed my skull in!" I yelled, trying to keep the quiver out of my voice.

"Oops, I guess I miscalculated the strength." The android stated coldly, eyes looking me up and down.

He tipped my head up, and then kissed me.

I didn't kiss back, and kept my lips tightly shut.
I did, however, close my eyes.

And when I opened them, the fucking thing was just looking at me.

"MMMmNGG!!" I yelped, jerking back.

The android stepped closer, the glow of its stupid cyber life jacket cuff thing visible through my closed eyes.

I turned my head to the side, and wiped my lips  in disgust.

"Stop!" I yelled, pushing him away.

It looked at me, before turning its head to the side, "My Scans suggest that you... did not enjoy that."

I narrows my eyes at him, scowling, "No. I didn't. Fuck off and let me pas-"

He- it refused to move, LED spinning yellow.

It's face got closer, and everything spelled disaster for me. (And my ass, I mean what?)

"I- Phck off! Go out where you belong, the trash, Jesus oh king Chris!" I snapped and grabbed onto its arm, trying to force my way out of the corner. Or rather, between the counter and that asshole.

The machine didn't budge, but instead froze.

I looked into it's eyes.
"Don't do this... I got- I got shit to do. Go run through Bing or whatever somewhere else."

It's LED went from yellow to red.

I kicked it in the groin, only to regret that and hiss as my foot began to hurt and my toes felt numb.

Finally, the stupid thing moved, "Sorry, detective. My prior search and scan of you seemed to be... inaccurate."

I just bolted away, and tripped over my own feet.

Then fell face first into the counter.

CRACK!!

I fell to the floor, and instinctually grabbed my nose.

I hissed, as blood began to drizzle down my face.