Big fat trauma-Llama

An: eyyyy so I'm sick you all know what that means! A fresh update from the pits of hell!

Nines' POV

Gavin and I got into the patrol car, and he began to sing to the radio, tapping the steering wheel along to the beat.

"It's Britney bitch!" He yelled, and turned on the sirens so he didn't have to sit in a red light.

"Gavin I don't think that is the intended use-" I began but he cut me off with a 'fuck you robo-cop'.

I sighed and crossed my arms, looking out the window. We began to drive where it was less populated. The perfect place for a murder- wait Gavin's not trying to kill me is he? Using the case as cover?

"Hey I'm sorry for yelling at you, but damn you don't need to be making that face." Gavin apologized, and turned a corner (also driving over the curb but we don't talk about that).

I looked in the side mirror and realized I had been making a face.
"You're not going to kill me, are you? Attempt to anyways."

Gavin whipped his head around to look at me.
"The phck? No! Why would you even say some weird-ass shit like that?!"

"Eyes on the road, Gav."

He groaned, and drove faster, before slamming down on the breaks.

Biocomponent 37869 damaged.
2:39:51 till biocomponent failure.

"Gavin...!" I growled, feeling my LED go red.

"Ah- phck my ribs. Why did I do that? Why did you let me do that?" He groaned, letting his head smack against the steering wheel.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP BEEP BEEEP BEEP

"Gavin stop hitting your head. Brain damage tends not to agree with ones health, you know." I sighed, and stepped out of the car. Walking to the crime scene.

"Oh shit, got a fancy android! Ha... this'll be good." Perkins chuckled, hands in his pockets as he looked at me.

Gavin stepped out of the patrol car, and walked past me. He glared at Perkins, and walked inside the old and abandoned warehouse.

I followed my partner, my uh... work partner. Get those thoughts out of your processor, Nines.

"Yo, Nines. Analyze this shit, lick it or whatever you do." Gavin called from a side room.

I'm not giving you a blowjob right now, Gavin.

Gavin looked at me, and then behind me, and I front of me. Trying to see why I was staring into the void.

"He ran through that door, got shot twelve times in the arms and legs before collapsing. The ceiling panel fell down and crushed him. The culprit got away through the window, and judging by the thirum, they were an android. Or a drug addict." I explained, pointing around the room.

Gavin laughed, head falling back.
"You expect me to believe that shit? Is so far fetched, hell, it seems impossible. Being shot twelve times?"

I shrugged.m
"Carlos Ortiz was stabbed twenty eight times."

Gavin nodded.
"Alright, alright, that's pretty phcking true."

He pat me on the shoulder and walked back into the main area.

I licked the thirium.

Model: WV300
14 hours old

I walked up behind Gavin and he was in a pissing match with Perkins.

I sighed, and grabbed Gavin by the back of the neck. Tilting his head up to look at me.
"You sound like a pissy chihuahua."

Gavin smacked me away and walked off.
"Fine! You guys are pricks anyways!"

I chuckled, and turned. Looking around the scene and trying to gather more data for a reconstruction. In total it took about

Then there was a scream.

Everyone froze.

Analyzing voice
Match found

"GAVIN!" I yelled and took off running.