Chapter 47

Hazel's POV

"Do we tell them?" I asked as I turned to face Damon on my bed. Let's just say, we had an intimate night and now it was morning so that horrible day had finally passed. I was really glad that things seemed to finally be coming into place once again.

He turned around as well to face me. His dishevelled hair looked so cute that I wanted to run my hands through it again. His head rested on his left hand as he licked his lips.

"If we think it's the right time then yeah," he nodded. I thought about it for a second.

"But they have already been dying to get us together so they would be so happy," I suggested, they have been trying to desperately get us back together.

"Hmm, just to be sure, whenever we feel like it's the right moment. Let's tell but we say it when we are together, sounds good?" He questioned and I nodded. Sighing, I got out of bed but not before making sure that I covered my body with the sheet. However, the sheet did pull off from Damon's body, giving me a good view of his naked body laying down. Damon pouted at me, his lips kinda puckering out in a cute way making me want to kiss him.

And I did, just because I can. I leaned over the bed, clutching tightly onto the sheets around me and kissed him but pulled away before things to get heated again.

"I'm going to have a shower and I think you should also get up and have a shower," I ordered him and then advanced towards the bathroom.

"Are you tryna stay that I stink!" He called out, faking hurt in his voice. A smile spread across my lips as I hit down on my bottom one.

"Maybe!" I answered back, quietly laughing to myself. I stripped off the sheet and jumped into the shower, putting it on the highest temperature in there. It soothed my skin as it trickled down my body. My finger tips touched my lips as his touch still lingered. All this smiling has my cheeks hurting. Maybe everything can become right. Just maybe.

After showering, I put a towel around my body and a separate towel for my hair. I opened the curtain to see Damon opening the door and walking in. He looked very deep in thought as if something was troubling him. His face stayed concentrated at the floor tiles.

"Is... everything okay?" I asked breaking him out of his trance. A smile quickly pulled up at his lips as he shook his head and walked over to me. One of his arm snaked around my waist and pulled me towards him so my boobs were pressed up against his chest. I let out a groan.

"Damon," I whined. "Your sweaty!" I complained.

"Because of you, babe, do not even try to put the blame on me," he spoke and then kissed the tip of my nose. I smiled at him. "Give me kiss."

"No, only when you have a shower," I demanded and then pulled his arm so he went behind me towards the shower. I clenched my jaw, looking into the mirror at myself. Something was definitely bothering him, what is it?

If there was something wrong, he would tell you Hazel. Quit worrying about it!

I looked into the mirror and started brushing my teeth and then began putting on my make up. Soon enough, Zayn came out from the shower in only a towel. I couldn't help but stare at his naked Torso. I took my time, checking him out. Without warning, I was roughly pulled into his chest, pressed up fully against it again.

"Now?" He pouted. I let out a little chuckle and reached up, kissing him lightly on his lips. Butterflies flapping inside my stomach driving me insane. Then we both started doing our daily shit while he brushed his teeth- I carried on with my make up. Suddenly, my mind went back to something extremely terrible.