Chapter 14

Hazel's POV

Everyone had changed into their clothes. We were all sitting in the lunch hall. We quickly ate our lunch and then a big cake was placed in front of me.

"Oh my god, how many surprises?" I laughed.

"Happy birthday to youuu! Happy birthday to youuu! Happy birthday to Hazelllll! Happy birthday to youuu!" Everyone clapped.

I shaped my mouth in an 'o' shape and blew out air to blow out the candles. I smiled brightly but my face flinched as everything went black. I clenched my jaw as I pulled my face back out from the cake, the icing smeared all over my face.

Everyone was in fits of laughter whereas I didn't find this funny. Urgghhh I fucking hate them! I turned around to find it was Damon who has pushed my face. I was fuming as I got out of my seat, I wake over to him but he didn't move, probably acting like he wasn't scared of me.

Wait til he finds out who I am.

I pulled him towards me and hugged him, completely catching him off guard. I then rubbed his face with mine making sure icing got onto his face. I pulled away while he groaned.

"That's what you get Hunter!" I spoke sassily. I grabbed my water bottle and I put my face forward, titling my bottle so the water flowed out. I rubbed my face to her all of the icing off. Once it was off, I glanced over at my destroyed cake, feeling really sad. I picked up my shirt and wiped my face so it was dry.

The last part of the school was just normal lessons sadly but exams are coming so I have to study and get a good mark.

One day.

Just one day, I wanna leave the gang and live a normal life but then throughout the years, I have made so many enemies that once they find out that I'm longer in a gang and don't have back up, they will probably attack me.

So I can't let that happen.

I'm learning business and finances so I just hope to become an entrepreneur one day. It's impossible though, that I know for a fact.

So now, moving on from the 'depressing' topic, let just say that school was over finally and my friends had now blindfolded me. I am holding someone's hand right now while all I see is pitch black. I don't trust anyone but I'm not going to tell that to the person because they might just end their friendship with me.

It's true, I have so many trust issues, I'm not sure why, I think it's just the thought of someone betraying you just scares me off a little.

"Right Hazel, Damon and Eliza are gonna go in the car the your are and the rest are going in their own cars," I'm pretty sure that was Allie's.

"Please can you just tell me where we are going?" I asked, I hate being blindfolded.

"No can do, now lift your leg and duck down a little and climb into the car," she instructed. I nodded my head and did what she told me. My butt sat onto a plush car seat and the loud noise of the car door shut behind me.

"Having a great day?" I heard the British-accented husky voice say.

"Very, now tell me where we are going?" I questioned desperation visible in my voice.

"I can't tell you that," I can literally hear him smirking from beside me. Then I heard the car door open and then someone sitting in in front of me, the door shutting behind them.

"Who just got in the driver's seat?" I asked.

"Eliza, now stop questioning," Damon scolded.

"Sorry, I'm trying to look out for myself and make sure you guys don't kidnap me!" I exclaimed.