Chapter 27

Hazel's POV

I forced my heavy eye lids open, gosh I was extremely tired. Suddenly, a hand wacked me around the face, I groaned as I looked over towards Alice.

"Alice, you have your own fucking room!" I groaned, annoyed. I stretched out my arms and the got a pony tail from my bedside table, putting my hair up in a messy bun. My feet touched the cold floor and a shiver instantly ran up my body, I began rubbing my hands together to create friction. I went inside my bathroom and peed.

I picked up my toothbrush and then wet it, then put pea sized toothpaste on it and then wet it again. I placed it into my mouth and dozed off a little, I was just so tired. Me and Damon returned around about one am and then me, him and Alice bantered about for a bit before he decided to leave.

I told him to stay but he said he had 'work' to do. What work could he possibly have to do at like two am? My head hit the mirror making me fully awake and I actually started brushing my teeth. Back and forth. I spat out the toothpaste after a bit and then continued. I repeated and then gargled water to fully remove the toothpaste. Finally, I gargled mouth wash for ten seconds, come on admit it, no one actually does it for thirty seconds, it burns too much.

I washed my face because I looked like a zombie. I put light make up on which consisted of, mascara, foundation, foundation setter and lip balm. I was feeling lazy so I just left on my long shirt. I went back inside my room, Alice had gone to the bathroom next, refreshing herself up.

I had black out curtains so it was still really dark in the room. I got comfortable in my bed again, putting the blankets over me, I reached for the tv remote, putting on some Bollywood movie because I loveee them. I put on the one that would forever and always be my favourite: Jab we met!

I can never get bored of that film, it was made in 2007, it was my go to film. Shortly, Alice came back out, getting comfortable in my bed as well in her large shirt which I'm pretty sure is Harry's.

Such a big, sneaky thief.

"You do know, I don't understand right?" She complained.

"Then learn to, its my favourite movie and we are watching it."

"God, you've literally watched that a bazillion times, let's watch Mean girls," she suggested.

"Nope," I didn't even look at her, I was too engrossed in the movie.

"Gosh, why are you so stubborn!"

"If I'm not stubborn, I don't get what I want," I shrugged.

"How was last night?" I could basically hear the smirk in her voice.

"It was good." I kept my answers short.

"You can't just say 'good'," she rolled her eyes. Right then, my phone rang. I glanced at the caller ID to see it was Rodger.

"Yes boss," I put the phone on speaker.

"I need you and Alice to come to the hideout now," he commanded and I let out the most groaniest groan, if that makes sense. "Quit complaining!"

"Fine fucky! Just got fucking comfortable," I punched the headboard of my bed.

"Does it look like I give a single fuck? No, now get over here, we found out where the gang will be tonight," he explained.

"On our way," Alice answered before hanging up. I sighed as I literally rolled off of the bed and hit the ground.

"Fuck me sidewayssssss!" I thumped my fists against the ground.