Chapter 44

Hazel's POV

"That's my fucking girlfriend!" Damon spat as he threw the first punch. A smile found its way to my lips, damn I was a bitch. I watched as they carried on fighting, Damon throwing endless punches while the guy was trying to dodge and protect himself by trying to block them but to no avail, Damon got basically all in.

"By the way, that's supposed to be ex!" I yelled so he could hear. I felt good.

Damon is still not over me.

Of course he isn't. It's me your talking about. When I started noticing a crowd starting to form around, I took my that as my cue to break them up. I gripped onto Damon's arm pulling him off of the guy.

"That's enough. Damon." I rolled my eyes as I kept on trying to get him off of him. I tucked my front piece of hair behind my ear as I used both of my hands to pull Damon up. I pushed him to the wall with as much force as my drunk ass could muster up.

He body crashed a little with the wall but not enough to make him lose his balance or to hurt him. Frankly because my drunk ass isn't strong enough.

"Stop," I slurred as I held my index finger up to him as if I was scolding him. I watched as Damon clenched his sharp jaw and then gripped onto my arm, pulling me through the double doors next to us and into the hallway. I found it hard to keep up with his long strides in my heels and especially this state.

He pulled me all the way to the end of the hallway near the fire exit and then pushed me harshly against the wall. His body pressed up against mine and his nose touching mine making shivers run up my spine. By now I was breathing heavily.

Hazel be more confident! Everything is working!

"Why are you doing this to me," he growled, his forehead touching mine just like the day we broke up. The day we found out about each other's secrets.

"Because we are enemies. You're my rival," I breathed out, hating that I couldn't close the gap between us, only he could. And he will. Damon's hands gripped onto my wrist tightly and this dominating aura was such a turn on.

Hazel, get your head in the game!

"Kiss me," he ordered, his breath fanning my face. I mustered up every last bit of confidence in me to answer him.

"Nope," I popped the 'p' as I let out a slurred chuckle.

"I said, kiss me!" He demanded.

"Nope, I'm not gonna kiss first Damon!" I refused again, letting a huge smile plaster my lips.

"Fuck this!" He crashed his lips onto mine, chills cascading throughout my body and fireworks exploding inside my stomach in unison to the butterflies flapping crazily. His tongue demanded for entrance but I didn't grant to him. I smirked into the kiss as his hand grasped my butt and gave it a tight squeeze.

I let out a gasp and he used that chance to his advantage and slipped his skilful tongue into my mouth. It started roaming in my mouth and then started massaging my tongue. I let out a moan as my hands caressed his cheeks. My hands grazing against his sexy stubble and then my hands made their way into his jet black hair. Which he never really lets anyone touch.

I pulled at it making him let out a groan. Since we were still human, we had to pull away. We were both panting heavily. His lips peppered kisses along my jaw, leaving a burning sensation behind each kiss. He started going down my neck, I moved my head back to give him more space.

I moaned quietly, sucking up all the pleasure I could get out of it. Suddenly, he pulled away.

"Let's leave the place, yeah?" He whispered in my ear, his arms still snaked around my waist.