Chapter 32

Hazel's POV

I yawned as I slowly opened my eyes. I just felt so comfortable and warm that I just didn't wanna get out of bed.

That's how you feel everyday.

Yeah, not gonna lie, that's how I feel everyday but oh well. I opened my eyes slowly, trying to adjust to the horrible bright light, I sometimes just wished I was in all darkness or it became night time forever! Just then, I regretted ever opening my eyes because this unbearable headache kicked in which made me just snap my eyes close and pray for it to just go away.

I turned around and my head bumped into a body. Shit. Who the fuck did you sleep with now Hazel! I slowly reopened my eyes to see the I had slept with was mine in my mind. Urghhhh!!! I wish I remembered! I never remember anything from drunken nights.

His strong masculine arms were wrapped securely around my waist, not letting go. His face was so angelic looking and his red lushes lips were parted, so close to my own. His eyelashes looked wayyy better than mine even if I had mascara on. I took a deep breath in. I have to get away before I get in too deep.

Fuck.

I gripped onto Damon's wrists, putting in all my strength to get his arms off from around. Damn, his grip is tight. I was finally able to get away from his grip and I placed a pillow in his arms to which he gripped back really hard. My head started banging and I squinted my eyes and scrunched up my nose, trying to ignore the pain.

I dragged myself into his bathroom. I used the toilet, you know, because Mother Nature called. I went to the sink and looked up at my face in the mirror. My lips parted as I put a lot of pressure in my brain to remember what happened last night. My lip was cut and there was a plaster on the left side of my forehead. My hair was all messed up. Fuck, does Damon know? What happened!

Urghhhh why do I drink so much!?

I twisted the faucet and water started pouring out. I waited for it to turn warm and then I washed my hands. I then turned off the tap, observing myself in the mirror again. I quickly ripped off the plaster and threw it in the bin that was in the bathroom. I grabbed all of my hair and twisted it, trying to tame it a little. I turned the tap in on again, cupping my hands and collecting the water. I splashed it on my face, waking myself up more. Doing it a couple of more times, I turned off the tap and dried my face and hands with the black towel hung next to the sink. I used Damon's moisturiser that was on the shelf and rubbed it into my hands as well.

I walked back out of the bathroom to see that Damon wasn't on his bed. I furrowed my eyebrows, where did he go? I wasn't even gone that long.

"RAWRR!" someone jumped in front of me making me let out a scream. A loud laughter erupted and I clenched my jaw, opening my eyes that I didn't even know were closed. I placed my hands on my hip as I glared daggers at Damon. Fucking asshole. I rolled my eyes and finally gave in as his laughter was too cute. When our laughter finally died down, I hesitated before asking him.

"Urm, what happened l-last night?"

"Oh, you were drunk and you were lost at some bar, and I need explanation on why you said you also told me you were drinking because of me?" He asked. Oh right, shit.

"N-no, why would I drink because of you? There was no occasion," nice going Hazel- note the sarcasm. He crossed his arms, sassy Damon here everyone.

"Oh really, for some reason I don't believe you." He stepped closer, each step he took made my breathing quicken and made me step back. Stop fucking making me feel this way! He unfolded his arms, planting them to the walls behind me that I didn't even know that I had reached. God!