Chapter 2

Hazel's POV

I walk back down the large staircase and into the living room, jumping onto the sofa beside Alice who was flicking through her magazine.

"Hey Al," I greet her, snatching the magazine from her hand and scanning through it myself. Ehhhh I don't see what's so interesting in these little booklets that so many 'girly girls' read. It's extremely boring.

"Hey Hazel, haha that sounds weird, oh my god, I'm so good," she laughs at herself and I just give her a confused look but shrug it off. I will never understand this girl. "You left the door open," she informed out of the blue. "You know upstairs."

"Eh, we didn't care much," I smirked. "Right ya know, your working with me on the next..." I pause trying to find the right word. "Case?" She turns her head towards me and gives me a sharp nod. She then leaps up about fifty metres into the air.

"I'm joining your university," she screams then wraps her arms around me. I awkwardly push her off of me and mentally shoot myself, last thing I need is for someone from this gang to join my University and personal life because University is kinda a part of my personal life although I do use my gun in school. "Oh another charm?"

"Yeah, just some girl at University, ya know she disrespected me," I replied. I didn't think so many people would noticed because I already have so many charms on my bracelet.

"Hey, other gangs will start to get suspicious if you keep on doing that, police are always left with an unsolved case," she scolds me like a mother but she does have a point.

"Don't you think I know, the bolder you are, the less people suspect you and also the more innocent you look, the quicker people will pass on from you to another person," I replied, nonchalantly.

We then just sat in silence while I turned to reach the remote and then turned on the Tv. The only noise that could be heard was from the Tv and the occasional sighs that left Alice's mouth.

Damon's POV

"Well look who decided to show up," I opened my arms wide as Harry made his way over to me. We did this bro-hug thing. We stood in the middle of the hallway in the massive hideout.

"Yeah well, someone had to take care of Little Marshy and his 'gang', Harry held his fingers up in quotation marks for the word 'gang.' "How're things back here?"

"Ehhh, well I found this new gang that's here, they gotta lot of money so that could help us out and also they have a number of weapons that we could use too," I explained. "So pretty much, we need to invade them but first we gotta figure out where their hideout is."

We head over to the small table where I had a map laid out.

"This is the place that most shooting has happened and the police has been left with unsolved cases so I'm guessing that this is where the gang is round about," I point in the middle of the map. "Especially this University is the place that has had many murders right in the middle of the forehead, telling us that the person has good aim."

"Alright so do I have to work on it myself or is someone else joining me?" Harry asked.

"Well, your in luck brother, I'm joining this case with you," I smiled triumphantly at him. It's been a while since I had been on a case, normally I would instruct people on what do to but this it's gonna even more fun. "Tomorrow is our first day at the University so be ready, we wouldn't want to be late now do we for our very first day."

Hazel's POV

"Sooo how do I act like?" Alice asked as we walked down the hallway of my school, a sea of people around us, chattering, putting books/ taking books from their lockers.