Chapter 41

Hazel's POV

I sat at our lunch table in Uni. I just kept my head low as I ate my food. I didn't wanna speak, I didn't want to sound depressed or look depressed hence the reason I forced myself to put on make up this morning. Alice was sitting next to me, trying to comfort me as one by one, the rest of the group came, greeting us as they sat down.

"Hey," I forced out a smile as the last person in our group of eight-Eliza- sat down just like old times. Just like how it was two months ago.

"Hoya! Bitches, and... Manwhores!" She squealed as she down next to Jordan. They started their make our session as I clenched my jaw, getting angrier by the second. I looked down and concentrated as I ate my food. I wasn't eating at all though. I couldn't, knowing my brother was in coma fighting to wake up in two weeks or else it could take years or never.

Suddenly, someone came and sat next to Alice, people that I didn't want but when I looked up it was only Harry. Thank god. Let's just hope Damon doesn't come in today.

"Hey babe," Harry smiled at her. "And everyone..." he trailed off as his eyes landed on me. I forced out a smile as he returned a smile. A wave of 'heys' went around.

"Where's Damon? Our group of ten isn't complete without him," Alice asked. I stomped on her foot, giving her a warning but she just ended up giving me a pinch on the thigh. Which I then lightly punched her thigh.

"I'm sure he isn't coming in today because it's last day remember?" I said in the most cheery voice as I could.

"No, he's just coming in a bit?" Harry nodded, making me scowl at him and he smiled guilty at me. Then Harry and Alice started whispering stuff to each other. I have a feeling they are up to something.

"So, we have science next," Allie started. I let out a groan.

"Science is extremely hard tho!" I complained.

"Apparently, we are not going anything hard since it's the last day for us-" Caleb was cut off as someone made their presence known by clearing their throat. I clenched my jaw.

"Awwww, your other perfect half is here, Hazel!" Eliza chirped to which I threw her a glare.

"I beg to differ..." I sighed as everyone gave me confused looks.

"Yep, that's all you will every be doing in your life, begging!" Damon scowled at me. I was about to reply when Alice cut me off.

"That's enough guys!" She scolded like she was our mother. I rolled my eyes as everyone gave us curious glances.

"Well, me and Damon Bhai aren't together anymore," I smiled at Damon and he visibly clenched his jaw. (Brother)

He's definitely wasn't over me, because I mean come on, it's me you're talking about.

"So," Jordan awkwardly cleared his throat as he gave me a look telling him to spill everything to him later. I let out an irritated breath but nonetheless nodded while rolling my eyes. "The science, we are altogether luckily and we are doing an experiment, something to do with magnesium and other metals reacting with oxygen."

"Oh I remember doing that in like year eight or seven?" Caleb groaned.

"But they don't want to make it hard for us," Alice answered. "We would have to pick names out of the hat for our partner."

"Hello senior students, please pick a name for your science lab partner for your very last day!" As if on cue, the lady came. Alice stood up for some reason and went towards her. The teacher picked a handful of names out the big ass box but before she could put it down onto the table, Alice bumped into her. All the little pieces of papers dropping out everywhere onto the floor. All of us just sat there watching her help pick up the little pieces of papers.