Chapter 33

Hazel's POV

Damon rolled us over so now I was straddling his lap, our lips not breaking away from each other's. A throaty moan left the back of his mouth allowing me to slip my tongue in- roaming curiously around his mouth. A strange feeling of satisfaction flowed through me. Suddenly a knock on the door made up break apart. I sighed and rolled my eyes as I flipped off of Damon, onto the other cushion on the red love seat.

I stretched the blanket so it was over me again and put my hands out to the fireplace in his room- crazy? I know right! Damon groaned.

"Come innn!" He grumbled. The door swung open and in came, let me list for you- Harry, Alice, Allie, Jordan, Caleb, Annabelle, Allie and Jake.

"So I guess you guys came home early huh?" Harry smirked, shooting me a wink making me scoff. The others started laughing while I just flipped them off.

"Why weren't you guys picking up your phones, we tried to find you but we couldn't because you guys of course couldn't go without fucking," Allie crossed her arms, revealing her sassy side.

"My phones dead," I simply replied.

"Mines... I don't know," Damon shrugged.

"So you guys official?" Jordan asked, biting at his nails which let me tell you issssss disgusting! "I'm not going to die right?"

"N-" he cut me off.

"If I am, just tell me so I can get ready for it!" Jordan put his hands up in fists to show he was ready to fight.

"Official part," I pointed to him. "We are."

"Ahhh, right, I need to have a word with you Haze !" Damon looked at me. Great! He's gonna realise that I'm not good for him and break up with me! Does he know I'm in a gang?

"A-And it's about," I stuttered, I always get nervous when someone says that they need to have a word with me.

"What was that about when you kissed Jordan? And Rodger?" He questioned, getting slightly angry.

"Games my boy, games," I patted his cheek lightly. Without warning, he grabbed my wrist, pulling me down so now I was laying in his lap. I let out a small giggle. HOLD UP! I just giggled!? Fuck what's wrong with me!

"Did you just giggle?" Jordan asked, mouth hanging open, mirroring Alice.

"Yeahhh, I think she did," Alice's eyes were wide open.

"Yeah... So?" I asked like it was no big deal, it kinda was though because I never giggled because of a boy- it was quite the other way round, they were giggling around me. JOKINGGGGGG, you know what I mean don't you? I started to get a crank in my neck so I turned my face back up to see Damon looking down at me, with a smile on his face.

"What are you staring at?" I laughed.

"I'm wondering how can someone like me, get someone so beautiful, cute, amazing, indescribable person!" He confessed. What did he mean by someone like him.

"Yeahhh... I'm wondering as well, how can someone like me get with someone so arrogant, cocky and annoying," I teased, a small smirk curving on my lips. I had taken off my make up so I didn't have the red lipstick on anymore. He let out a chuckle before holding my cheeks in his large hands and bending down, joining our lips.

I immediately kissed back of course, sparks flying up inside me.

"Okayyy... So we'll leave you guys to fucking and yeahh..." I waved them off without breaking the kiss or even opening my eyes. As soon as I heard the door close shut, I pulled away.