Chapter 7

Hazel's PoV

"Nooo leave me alone," I whined as somebody shook me.

"You have to get up before the janitor comes!" I think that was Alice who spoke, maybe Allie, I'm not sure, it's to early to think.

"The janitor is about to come, get up!" Eliza whispered harshly. I forced open my eyes and then blinked to clear my vision. I pushed myself up on the flat, wooden table. Stretching my arms up, I let out a big yawn.

"Do that later!" Annabelle scolded. "Has Damon woken up yet?" I looked over to see Harry trying to wake up Damon.

"Damon get the FUCK up!" I yelled. I heard him groan before Harry slapped him, hard, the noise echoing loudly. We just sat there, eyes wide.

"Harry, your fucking going to get it!" Damon yelled before standing off the floor. We laughed as he chased Harry around the tables. Harry came to a stop in front of Alice and gave her a kiss before continuing to run. They continued to run, making helleva noise. We heard someone clear their throat, we all froze.

Looked towards the door to see the janitor.

"What are you people doing here?" He spoke in a hoarse accent.

"Uh haha hey, jani, we got locked up here last night, we didn't realise the time," Allie chuckled.

"How do I know your not lying? Stay here, I need to report you," he shook his head as he walked more into the room.

"Wait, jani, do you know what our names are?" Damon asked as he took cautious steps towards the janitor. Jani shook his head. "What courses we are taking?" Again he shook his head. "What classes we will be in?" Again he shook his head.

"Good," Damon smiled. "RUN!" We all sprinted towards the door while the jani was shouting 'wait!' Like we would stop though. Pretty stupid if you ask me.

I was pretty fit, so I was fast at running but I had Damon in competition with me, he was running full speed right next to me. He glanced over at me and winked before going even faster if it was possible. I increased my speed too. I looked behind to see the fat jani running out of breath and slowing down. He placed his hands on his knees, panting heavily. The rest weren't too far behind, about two metres or so.

We have took a sharp left and then a sharp right and then a sharp left again, straight into the guys toilets. That's the only toilets I see that are there. I got everyone inside, all panting heavily whereas I was fine, looked like Damon was too.

"Oh my god, I have the adrenaline rush!" Eliza exclaimed.

"You get your adrenaline rush from that?" Harry asked, a little out of breath.

"Yeah, what do you get your from?" Allie asked suspiciously.

"Haha shop lifting, we do that sometimes," Damon answered for Harry.

"Right everyone, the water is on now, clean up and get ready for the awful day ahead of us," I said, earning groans from everyone. "At least, it's Friday."

"Hooray! Anyone doing anything tonight?" Annabelle raised her eyebrows.

"Nope," everyone simultaneously said.

"Club anyone?" Harry put his arms out to the side.

"I'm down!" I smiled. Everyone soon agreed. We rushed towards the sinks, washing our faces and gargling water to clean our mouth.

"I have gum," Eliza handed everyone a piece of gum after they had done their cleaning routine. I looked over at the clock to see it was eight am.

"I thought you were suppose to wake me up at seven am?" I asked, confused.