Chapter 39

Hazel's POV

"Bingo!" I smiled as the lock it clicked open. I untied the rope from her legs and helped her get up. "Alright Emily, stay behind me and I'll go first. Follow me and I'll lead you to Damon's bedroom-" she cut me off.

"Your boyfriend!?" She shrieked. "by the way, I was able to unblock the number and it did belong to someone named Damon."

I sighed, getting angrier by the second again, "yes, my ex boyfriend." I grit my teeth. she forced a smile but nonetheless tried to cheer me up.

"Okay, first lets get you out of here, then I'll get my revenge." She nodded and then we carefully left the room. I walked ahead of her, occasionally backing into a hallway when I saw someone. Adrenaline pumped through my veins. We sneaked through the many hallways which I was familiar with now.

"Stay here," I whispered to her. I opened the door and looked inside to see Damon wasn't here. Thank god. I pulled her into the room and then towards the window. "Right, climb through this window and then go straight, then turn left and then just climb over the wall. No one really walks this way," I told her.

Just as she left, my brain got reminded of all the times Harry slipped up, and then all the guards roaming around the area. The house in a secluded place. Many different people living in the same house. Reminds me of my hideout. How could I be so stupid!? I stormed out of the room and towards the kitchen. I grabbed onto the knife and a couple of apples and pears.

"I can cut that up for you, Miss," a maid offered.

"No," I gave her a sickly sweet smile. "I wanna cut it up myself for my boyfriend." Or I wanna just cut up my boyfriend. I put them down on a plate and then was going back to my room when I saw another maid.

"If you see Damon, can you please send him to his room," I gave her a fake smile and she nodded, walking away. I clenched my jaw, I was going to turn into a psychopathic ex girlfriend now. I went inside the room and sat down at his table where I suppose he does his assignments for Uni. I picked up my phone and rang Alice.

After a couple of rings, she finally picked up.

"Hello, hello, hello!" She said in her cheery voice, soon to not be cheery voice.

"I found BlackFire, yours truly Damon Hunter, and your precious baby Harry Styles is DarkAshes," I let out a bitter laugh.

"H-how did you find out?" She stuttered, probably couldn't take that her boyfriend is her enemy.

"I'll tell you that after I kill my enemy once and for all. Guess today is our psychopathic girlfriends night, bye bitch." I hung up the phone before she could say anything else.

I started cutting up the apples and began eating them, waiting patiently. I stuffed another slice into my mouth as the door opened and in came the infamous Damon Hunter.

He instantly smiled as he saw me and made his way over to me. I looked down at my knife but then decided to stop myself. He bent down and pecked my lips. I quickly kissed him back too. I'm not going to lie, but I will miss this. Whatever we had. Now, only pure hatred for him will run through my veins.

"Where were you all morning?" Damon asked as he went over to his phone on the nightstand.

"To get food of course, you?" I questioned, seeing if he'd actually tell. But of course he wouldn't.

"Just completing last couple of assignments with Harry in his room," lier. Then silence fell upon us as I carried on eating my apples. I picked up the knife and held it like a dagger for a couple of seconds. Imaginations of cutting Damon's throat coming to mind.