Chapter 11

Damon's POV

"How the mighty have fallen," Harry exaggerated. We are currently at the hideout which is of course my house, I don't have anywhere else I can live. This is my house, not home. Anyway, I gave Harry a bored expression.

"That's a chocolate bar, you can get another one," I smacked the back of his head.

"Boss!" A voice startled me since we were in a quiet room- my office? Yeah my office, with only the two of us and it wasn't my voice neither Harry's. My head snapped in the direction of the voice. "T-the base with most of the money has been raided and in the camera footage, there was a third person in the house but the image was blurred," he spoke out of breath.

I immediately clenched my jaw, anger surging through my veins.

"WHAT!" I picked up the closest thing which was a glass filled with pens and stuff and threw it against the wall. "You had one fucking job, to make sure that the CCTV cameras are working and catch clear footage!" I spat.

He flinched at the harshness of my voice.

"They keep getting closer everyday and all we have found our is the FUCKING name," I fisted my hands. I felt like punching him. Urghhhh!

"I'm sorry boss, we will work harder and make sure we find them before they find us," he muttered, looking down at the floor.

"YOU BETTER!" This time Harry shouted. "Now leave."

He scurried out of the room but made sure he left the footage. I inserted the chip into my computer, waiting for it to load. The screen soon popped up and I played the video, fast forwarding it to the part where the rival gang arrived.

I grit my teeth together as I only saw one person but she had long hair and her silhouette looked like a shape of a girl. I observed as she fought every single person by herself.

"They fucking got beat up by a single girl," I muttered, ashamed. After a while, she came back upstairs from the basement with sacks surely filled with money and she was dragging Rajveer by his foot.

"Oh no, I think they will torture out of him about who we are," Harry mumbled.

"You think?" I asked sarcastically. "He better not blurt anything out, or imma be pissed off to no end."

My phone ringing broke the silence. I picked it up without seeing the caller ID because I simply couldn't be bothered.

"What?!" I snapped into the phone.

"Woah, someone's got a stick up their ass," a girl spoke, her voice sounded way too familiar.

"Hazel?" I questioned.

"Yep, that's me," she piped. "Is Harry beside you?"

I looked towards Harry to see him looking straight at me. "Yep," I replied.

"Put the phone on speaker then." I got the phone away from my ear and then pressed the speaker button.

"It's on speaker now," I spoke.

"Right, So Guys, I'm just having this chill day at my house, the whole squads coming but they are bringing their boyfriends with them. Also you don't have to wear anything fancy, just wear anything comfortable or basically something you wear to bed. So you wanna come?" She explained.

"Sure," Harry replied. "Alice is going to be there right?"

"Of course," she sighed. "Zayn?"

"I don't know, I have work to do," I said truthfully, but I kinda said it in a teasing manner.