Chapter 17

Hazel's POV

Everyone had finally set up all the tents and they had made a blazing fire, I had boiled some water for my pot noddles and was currently moaning quietly because it just tasted sooo good. I mean who doesn't love noodles? Your crazy if you don't! I take out another fork wrapped with the noodles and put it in my mouth. Chewing, my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I tasted the spicy sauce.

Everyone bought their own food, like Allie and John were munching on mac n cheese. Eliza was eating salad, she was the only one not eating junk food, I wish I could be like that but then again, I don't since I just love the taste of junk.

Everyone was wrapped up in a blanket, everyone was basically sharing, cuddling up next to each other and all that cringy shit. Me and Damon were just chilling on our own, but it felt like we weren't suppose to be there, like it was only suppose to be a couple thing.

"I love you," Allie spoke to John. I visibly cringed, furrowed my eyebrows and just waited for it to be over.

"I love you more," John said, giving her a peck on the lips.

"No, I love you most," she giggled, me and Damon shared the same looks like we weren't suppose to be here again.

"No-no-no I love yo-" I cut him off rudely.

"We get it, you two love each other," I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I love you Eliza," Jordan began, that teasing look on his face, he just wanted to annoy me.

"Awww babe, I love you mo-" again I cut her off.

"Your making me uncomfortable," I snap lightly, my eyes glowering at Jordan and he let out a small chuckle.

"Yeah me too," Damon agreed. I finished devouring my noodles. And I put it in the black bag we bought with us for rubbish, so we don't ruin just a beautiful forest- note the sarcasm guys, there was junk everywhere. I cuddled more into my amazing, most loving, caring, beautiful, the one that loves me the most - my blanket. We were all sitting around the fire in comfortable silence, the sizzling noise of the fire echoing around. Suddenly, a crunching sound broke the silence.

Our heads snapped towards the trees which was literally all around us.

"Oh my god, we're gonna die! I know it, Hazel you better remember your promise, not a single scratch," she warned, I rolled my eyes at her Childness.

"Honey, let me repeat what I said, I'll make sure you don't die, I never said I will make sure that you don't break a few bones here and there," I explained jokingly.

"This is not a time for joking!" She was literally glued to Jordan.

"Oh but who said I was lying?" I asked, carrying on the joke.

"I knew it! I'm gonna die!" She whined in her childish voice which I find kinda annoying.

"Oh shut up Eliza, your not gonna die, I promised I'll protect you, Okay? and I swear, I bet it's nothing," I rolled my eyes turning back. Everyone seemed really tense, but Damon and Harry seemed relaxed. I raised a single eye brow at them.

"It's you guys, isn't it?" I questioned Damon and Harry. They shook their heads with their eyebrows knitted together. "Then why are you so relaxed."

"We are not the only ones relaxed, you seem rather relaxed too," Damon retorted.

"It's because I'm not scared," I say, the words slipping out smoothly whiteout hesitation. Damon raised his eyebrows, amused. We sat there was ten minutes, in silence again, looking out for any noises, it was about midnight now I think.