Chapter 9

Hazel POV

I downed one more shot, slamming the shot cup onto the table in front of me. My vision blurry and a head ache began to come on. I ignored it the best I could as I slipped out of my seat. I need a distraction and I can't even focus on one thing so I won't be able to read my book.

I walked through the crowd to find anyone a part of my group. I scanned everywhere but I could only see Damon talking to Harry and Alice. I wondered over to them.

"Hello, this is Hazel Smith speaking," I slurred as their attention diverted to me.

"Oh hey Hazel!" Alice dragged on the words. "Me and Harry are going to the bar now to get more drinks."

"Are you sure, I think you guys are drunk enough," Damon informed.

"Let em Damon," I slurred, they left. "Are you not drink?"

"Drunk," he corrected me.

"Yeah yeah okay that," I rolled my eyes.

"Nope, Harry the fuckhead got drunk so now I have to make sure you all get home," he groaned.

"Let's go dance," I said, out of the blue as I latched onto his arm and dragged him towards the dance floor. I started grinding on his crotch, moving my hips to the beat of the music. His hands snaked around my waist, pushing his crotch more into my ass, I heard a low growl escape from his beautiful lips to which I was happy with.

I started rolling my hips too, pleased with the responses I was getting. I bent down, pushing roughly against his crotch, I grit my teeth together and clenched my jaw. I stood straight again and turned around. Smashing my lips onto his, I felt shooting fireworks explode in my stomach but the feeling was overpowered by lust and hunger.

He kissed back on which I was so glad with. The way his lips moved against mine showed nothing but pure lust and hunger. I'm guessing the feeling is mutual, thank god. Our lips moved in sync and soon he started walking, making me walk backwards but this time, I did collide with his body, I collided with the wall.

My back pressed flat against it as Damon's tongue asked for entrance, I parted my lips and that gave Damon enough space to slip his tongue into my mouth. It roamed my mouth and then touched the roof of my mouth. My hands pressed his head closer to me if that was possible. We pulled away to catch our breaths.

"Wow, you are one good kisser, even better than Rodger, wow," I panted heavily. He let out a soft chuckle which I thought was really cute.

"Oh here you are, it's two am and I think it's time to go home since so many of us are passing out," Allie's voice got quieter in the end as she began to loose her balance and fall but Damon quickly grabbed her so she doesn't fall.

"Are you sober enough to find the others?" He asked.

"Ye-" and then everything went black and I fell into a deep sleep...

~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes, my head was pounding very loudly I bet people in Canada could hear it. I sat up, my eyes still half closed. My hands shot up to my head again, the pain was unbearable. I should just stop drinking overall- it's easy to say but hard to do.

I opened my eyes fully, as I adjusted my eyes to the bright light.

"Who did I have a one night stand with now," I muttered. I stood up and looked around the room, my clothes were changed.

Shit!

I was in some sweatpants and a large red top. Whose clothes are these. Ewww. They look like feminine clothes too. Please don't tell me I hooked up with a girl.