Chapter 3

Damon's POV

"Yes boss, we are getting closer each day but we still need more time, as in maybe like a couple of months, I'm not sure right now," I explained to Louis, my boss, well the big boss, I'm the boss.

Do you get what I mean, I have the second highest status in this gang.

"You need to do it fast because I think that they have been alerted that we are getting closer, we need to find them before they find us," he commanded.

"Yes boss," I replied, I then excused myself and went out of his room. I walked down the hallway and into my room. I sat on my bed and then stared at my phone, my mind just having a flashback of today. The smoke in Hazel's eyes and the fire in her body, I could see right through her innocent act; why is she hiding who she really is then?

Anyway, she is no my problem right now, my only priority is to find this gang and well basically, attack. Get more slaves and money, weapons, also have more people fearing us. A knock on the door startles me but I regained my composure.

"Come in," I yell sharply. The wooden door creaks open and in comes John, one of the gang members, the not so important one. "Did you find anything out about our rival gang?"

"So far we have been able to find out the name of the gang and that is The soul stealers," he explained.

"Okay, do as much research about them and we need to know the leaders name and most important ones names too!" I ordered. He nodded before exiting my room. I leant my head back, against the headboard, right. I haven't actually had an actual shoot out for ages.

There is a large risk of actually dying but I mean who cares, no one is left to care for me in the world so yeah who cares.

Hazel's POV

I had gotten the house cleaned out and was currently unpacking some of my stuff, throwing away a couple of old shirts and jeans from the wardrobe. I just chucked my clothes in and stuffed my toiletries in the toilet cabinets.

My parents room.

I got that cleaned out as well but made sure that the maids didn't throw anything away. Nothing special really happened today, I didn't see Derek, I think he just decided to lock himself in his room.

I climbed into my bed and drifted off to a peaceful slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was first period, meaning English. Meaning the boring old titanic shit again, don't get me wrong I love titanic but I just don't want to discuss about it.

"Alright class, so we will be discussing about Jack and Rose, what you guys think about the characters and yes I will let you choose your partner for this," Mr Swift explained the task but I couldn't be more happier that we got to choose our partners. I looked around for Alice to see she was already partnered up with Harry and basically almost the rest of the class was partnered up too.

Bitch what? Did she really choose someone else other than me? Total Bitch. I looked around to see who was left, it was either Brandon the bogey-eater or Damon, we all new I chose the latter. I picked up my books and my bag, I stood up and went over towards Damon, sitting in front of him.

"Hello partner," I gave him a small wave. A visible smirk grew on his face.

"Who said I accepted your request as a partner," he retorted. I pressed my lips into a thin line, I was fuming with anger. Okay, I'm so DONE with him.

"Well you looked kinda lonely so I was just doing you a favour so you don't become a loner," I shoot back.

I slammed my book shut and picked them up, I swung my black and white striped bag back over my shoulder. I started to walk past him and over to Brandon the Bogey-eater but something gripped my wrist.