Chapter 62

A/N: Heyyy, so I just wanna talk to you all about a small thingo; well, as you all know, my story is rated R and that means it can't be ranked and it can't be looked up by people who don't follow me, or have the book saved in their library. This is a real set back, because, like, I could get so many more reads if it wasn't rated R, so I was wondering (you don't have to if you don't want to, but I'm hoping you will) if you could recommend this book to your friends and shit, because that's really the only way I'm going to gain reads. Please, please, please give it a go, I would love it if you did. I'll do the same for you if you have a story that you want to get noticed, I promise. Anyway, you may read now (be aware of the mature content and feel free to skip it, although, I'm sure none of you will, horny motherfuckers). Love you all. xx

(80 votes for the next chapter, pleaseee xx)

Chloe's POV

Harry and I had managed to keep our fighting and conflict to a bare minimum over the past couple of days. We'd returned to the pair we'd been in the first few days of our relationship; our hands always on each other somehow, lips locked every chance we got. We'd tried to lessen the amount of affection in front of the boys, seeing as they'd always complain and brusquely interrupt us.

So, night time was our new best friend. Kissing and touching took place for multiple minutes, leaving the both of us sweaty and panting, the aftermath of the pleasure we'd received from one another taking its toll on our bodies. I knew that if we were completely alone, things would've been taken further, but with the guys in the house, it was hard to find the right time to do anything more with Harry. We were both eager and it was blatantly obvious. We'd almost advanced the night earlier, until we heard someone walking down the hallway, granting us the knowledge that not everyone was asleep. It was times like those that I wished we already lived alone.

Harry seemed to enjoy sleeping on top of me, blanketing me in such a divine way that I adored. I'd wake up to him peppering my neck with kisses, grinning lazily as I laughed and attempt to push his body off of me, but miserably failing to do so, his great strength shocking me to no extent. Eventually, I'd stop resiting and allow Harry to lie on top of me, and whisper pointless sentences into my ear, until we decided it was time to get up, resulting in a shower that was supposed to be hasty; although, Harry's endless touching and relentless kisses caused us to take longer than I'd predicted we would.

Simon had contacted the boys, asking them to go to the studio to go over their new schedule. They'd been in a few times over the week, negotiating days and times, which left me alone in the house. I hadn't taken my time for granted, seeing as I'd cleaned the house from top to bottom, cherishing the way it looked, before the guys would fortuitously mess it up somehow.

Today was the same, really. It was the first official day that the boys were spending back at the studio actually writing and recording, which allowed me to have some time alone. With the house spotless and no jobs in line, I was free to do what I liked. Like any other normal teenager, I spent my time scrolling through my social media, checking up on what I'd missed out on over the period of time that I'd indulged myself in my boyfriend.

I'd somehow managed to build up a wall of durability, and the animosity I'd received from fans wasn't worrying me as much as I'd recently figured it would. Yeah, it still stung to read detestable and revolting messages, but I'd gained some strength, and I wasn't effected.

Who was the one that had Harry in there bed every night, anyway? Me.

Hours upon hours were spent reblogging posts on Tumblr and listening to my blaring music through my earphones. I'd showered earlier that morning, but my sweats were lazily hanging off my hips all day and not once did I feel the urge to remove them, and dress more proper.