Chapter 11

Chloe's POV

The cold air hit me like a tone of bricks as I stepped out of my shower. I shivered and quickly grabbed my towel, wrapping it around my curvy figure. I ran the towel along every inch of my body, drying up the water droplets. I hugged the towel against my body as I walked out to my room.

I grabbed the bag that contained the clothes that I'd bought earlier that day for my party. I pulled out my new pair of high waisted leather shorts and white lace crop top, with sleeves that went to my elbows. I grabbed my black lace underwear and bra from my drawer, dropping my towel and slipping them on. I put on the lace crop top, followed by the leather shorts. I tucked the top into the shorts, adjusting the height of the shorts, pulling them up the slightest bit.

I then grabbed my black, heeled, lace up boots. I slipped my feet into them, automatically becoming taller. I laced them up and walked into the bathroom, pulling out my make-up. El, Dani and Renee had mentioned they wanted to apply my hair and make up for me, so I grabbed my phone and texted them telling them to come and help me. They arrived within seconds, walking into my room, make up and hair appliances in hands.

When they walked in, I took a moment to see what they were wearing. Renee looked beautiful in her red skin tight dress, the material hugging her curves perfectly. Eleanor wore a black peplum dress, the heart shaped neckline solely black lace. Danielle was dressed in some pin up, floral, high waisted shorts, along with a white, see through material, button down top, with a lace cut out on the back, which she had tucked into the shorts.

"You girls all look gorgeous," I smiled, sitting down in front of the mirror on the chair Renee had fetched from my desk.

"So do you love. All the guys at the club will be drooling over you," winked Eleanor.

"Yeah, sure," I sarcastically replied.

Eleanor grabbed my foundation and ordered me to close my eyes, because apparently I wasn't allowed to see the way she would 'work her magic'. Once I knew she was done with the foundation, she moved onto, from what I could tell, was eye shadow, followed shortly by mascara.

Danielle and Renee worked on my hair. I could feel the heat from an appliance, but whether it was a curling iron or hair straighter, I didn't know. My warm hair fell on my shoulders and I smiled slightly. Those girls were just too kind.

After about half an hour of communicating with my eyes closed, I was finally allowed to open my eyes and see the 'magical wonders' the girls had completed. I opened my eyes and a gasp fell from my lips as I stared at the reflection in the mirror across from me.

"Holy shit, girls," I breathed, touching my long curled hair that fell down my shoulders.

"You look gorgeous," smiled Renee.

"You'll be getting some action tonight," winked Dani.

"I don't think so," I laughed, looking over my nicely make-up covered face.

Eleanor had given my eyes a smoky effect, the eye shadow a black shade and my eyelashes thick and long. She'd applied a blood red lipstick to my lips, making my white teeth stand out.

"Thankyou girls so much," I squealed, hugging them all.

"Well, we better go downstairs," giggled Dani. I nodded and grabbed my phone, slipping it into my bra before making my way out the door.

We walked downstairs, laughing at the thought of me taking home some guy just because I looked the way I did. I mean, just because I felt confident and comfortable, it didn't mean I was that comfortable and confident to take home a guy. Plus, I wouldn't even 'take him home'. I worked at my 'home' and there was no way I would risk one of the guys seeing some other boy there, after we'd had sex. That would be ridiculously embarrassing.