Chapter 57

A/N: This chapter contains sexual content. If you don't like it, feel free to skip over it.

Chloe's POV

Harry wrapped his lengthy and muscly arms around my waist and he made his chin comfortable on my shoulder, as I cleaned the used plates from breakfast in the sink. I smiled at the contact and let my body mould into his, letting his body heat consume me almost instantaneously.

"You know we have a dishwasher, right?" Harry asked me, leaning the front of his torso against the back of mine. His jaw moved with the words he spoke, allowing the stubble that had commenced growth on his jawline to tickle the border of my neck.

"You know that I am paid to clean, right?" I smirked to myself, cocking my head to the side as his lips brushed the apex of my shoulder blade.

Harry chortled deeply, sending chills down my spine. "Why clean when the dishwasher can do it for you?" His lips puckered against my skin, kissing the top of my back delicately.

My hands dropped the plate I had been cleaning in the sink and let it float the shallow distance from the surface of the water to the bottom of the sink. I rested my hands limply in the pool of water as Harry prolonged his kissing up my neck. Even with the smallest of touches, Harry left me craving for more, my body progressively more hungry for his.

"Because, then I get paid for nothing," I spoke, trying to conceal the desire that was quickly consuming me.

"Doesn't matter," Harry roughly mumbled, his teeth grazing the skin he was solely focusing on.

"Yes, it does, Harry," I breathed, my voice coming out uneven and shaky, displaying that he was effecting me in the way he sought after.

Harry smirked against my neck, a small breath of laughter falling from his lips. "Turn around, baby."

I did as he asked, turning my body in his grip. My eyes met his and he quickly pushed me back against the bench, his lips attaching themselves to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck just as his hands found my cheeks. Our lips moved in harmonization, the fast pace we'd abruptly set leaving my lungs burning for air.

Harry pushed my legs open with one of his hands, his forefinger grazing the inside of my thigh. My body jumped at the contact and in reimbursement, I brushed my hands through his hair, before curling my fingers around the soft strands, tugging at them harshly, earning a hoarse moan against my lips in reply.

Harry's finger drew one long line down my centre, forcing my knees to weaken and send me into a whirlwind of need and desperation. He pushed his tongue past my lips, massaging mine with his as he moved his finger back and forward over my clothed sex.

A whimper escaped my lips as I undesirably broke the kiss between Harry and I, the burning in my lungs for air stronger than I could handle. As quickly as I broke the kiss, I initiated it again, my palpable thirst for his lips overcoming the need for air.

Noticeably, Harry smiled proudly into the kiss, the state he'd sent me into evidently pleasing him. I could feel my heart beating rapidly in my chest and I could hear it ringing in my ears. The adrenalin that coursed through my veins allowed me to respond quickly to Harry's movements, leaving me virtually trembling with pleasure. My whole body felt alive and alight as he touched me. The validity Harry held over me was implausible; I showed complete and utter compliance as he touched me, my figure welcoming the pleasure he gave me without any second thoughts.

"Chloe," Harry mumbled against my lips, his breathing heavy. "Your phone's ringing," he told me, his hands still gripping my hips with force.

I opened my eyes and sure enough, the vibration of my phone against the bench filled my ears. I'd been so lost in this kissing and touching that I hadn't even noticed.