Chapter 50

Chloe's POV

"Harry, I'm serious," I laughed as he pulled me back down on the bed, preventing me from moving. "I have to go. I'm already five minutes late."

It was currently five past eleven in the morning and I was supposed to be at Renee's house, meeting her family, but Harry wasn't allowing me to leave. He was constantly pulling me back on the bed, cuddling me in his arms as he rested there.

"You're meeting her family before you've even met your own boyfriends," Harry grumbled into my neck as I was straddling him.

I bit my lip and smiled. "Well, whenever you want me to meet your family, I will," I spoke.

"Soon," he stated, pulling back to look up at me. His hair was still messy and he had morning breath, seeing as I had successfully gone to shower without waking him up, along with getting dressed. "They'll love you."

I smiled, before pressing a kiss to his lips. "I hope so," I spoke, pulling back. "But, I've gotta go, babe."

He sighed and reluctantly let me go. "Okay, when will you be back?"

"I'm not too sure. I'll text you, okay?" I spoke, standing up.

"Alright, have fun," he smiled up at me. "You sure you don't need a ride?"

I giggled. "Yes, Harry. Thankyou, though." I grabbed my bag off the bed side table, and made my way to the door.

He sighed one last time, before shooting me reluctant smile. "Good luck with her family, baby. I love you," he spoke, resting his hands behind his head.

I smiled back at him, just as I'd reached the door. "Thankyou, I love you, too."

"Oh, wait," he spoke hurriedly as I pulled the door open.

"What?" I asked, exasperated, as I turned back around to look at him.

"Have you got extra white sticks in your bag?" He smirked.

"White sticks?" I asked, slowly catching on.

"You know?" He chuckled. "Tampons?"

I looked at him blankly, before I shook my head. "It's too early for period jokes," I aloofly spoke.

"It's never too early for period jokes," Harry laughed, winking at me.

I groaned and turned around. "Goodbye, Harry." With that, I walked out and shut the door behind me.

"Bye, baby!" He shouted from his bedroom, making me smile.

I walked down the hall with my bag hanging off my shoulder. I let the second strap hang loosely as I dug my hand in the bag, fishing out my keys. I picked them up from the bottom of the bag and heard the familiar 'clink' of the metal hitting each other's surfaces. I gripped the one key I would use to start my car, letting the other numerous keys rebound off one another as they hung from the metal key chain.

I reached the front door and opened it, before locking it as I stepped out. I knew Harry was old enough to be home alone, I mean, he was nineteen for God sakes, but it was always an instinctual action I'd always performed when leaving a house. I unlocked my car and slipped in, dropping my bag on the passenger seat.

I slid the key into the ignition, the car rumbling to life. I placed my hand on the steering wheel, the solid and tough leather sticking to my hands. I grasped the driving stick and pushed it down so it was parallel with the 'R', before I pushed my foot down on the gas pedal and made my way down the drive.

Although, I was making my way to Renee's, Harry was on my mind. I was pondering over the possible activities Harry could've conceivably done. We hadn't been apart from one another for an immense amount of days, and granting the frequent hours we'd spent together, I didn't have a clue what he would use his time doing. He would be alone for a while, and it meant he would have to occupy himself, without the company of me. I knew he was more than capable of doing so, but our time had been spent in one another's company for so long, it was hard to remember what we did on our lonesome. The events we did isolated from anyone were things we'd shared with one another, and had done together as well. We were constantly with each other and it was somewhat odd to be without the boy I had come to love, even if it was just for a few hours.