Chapter 5

Chloe's POV

The boys finished breakfast, each of them complimenting me on how nice it tasted, apart from Harry of course. I gathered the plates up and placed them into the dish washer. I turned it on and let it clean the dishes. I turned around and grabbed my phone out of my back pocket. It was now 10:30am. Time really did fly by when you were in London.

"You ready to wash my car?" I heard Harry's voice ask.

"Whatever," I breathed, looking up to meet his eyes. He smirked at me whilst he leant on the wall, one foot against it and one flat on the ground.

"Come on then," he said, sending me a small glare.

I sighed and followed him as he stood back up straight and led me back outside. We walked over to his Range Rover that was now parked in the middle of the driveway, next to a tap, hose and a bucket full of soapy water.

"I want you to clean it until I can see my face in it. There shouldn't be one spec of dirt left when you're done," he said, handing me the sponge.

"You can already see your face in it. It's the cleanest car I've ever seen," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Just fucking clean it, would you?" He hissed, sending me a glare. I sighed and pressed the sponge to the window of the car, cleaning it.

Harry stood under the shelter of the garage, watching me wash the car. His eyes intently watched my movements, probably making sure if I was doing it correctly. The cold winter air hit me and I shivered, the cold water not helping. I felt the goosebumps rise under my jumper. I shivered again and continued to clean the car, making sure to remove every little bit of 'dirt'.

"You're not doing right," said Harry, after about ten minutes of me cleaning the car.

"Well how do you suppose I do it then?" I sighed, raising my hands in the air.

"Like this," he said, snatching the sponge from my hand and pressing it against the door of the car, moving it in a circular motion.

"That's what I was doing?" I questioned, rolling my eyes.

"No you weren't," argued Harry. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath, holding in the smart ass comment he was about to receive.

I snatched the sponge back off him and started to wash the car like he'd shown me. Once I cleaned the car and was satisfied with my efforts, I turned to Harry and raised my eyebrows.

"I'm done," I said, dropping the sponge back in the bucket.

Harry walked over and inspected the car. He circled around the car twice, making the situation seem so serious, even though it was a fucking car he was inspecting.

"You missed a spot," he said, pointing to the lower half of the door. "You're going to have to wash it again."

I bent down to look where he was pointing and groaned, seeing as it was as clean as the rest of the car.

"It looks exactly the same as the other parts of the car," I groaned, looking at him.

"Obviously it's not, otherwise I wouldn't be asking you to wash it again," he hissed, throwing the sponge back at me. It landed on my jumper, the cold water sinking through my jumper making me shiver.

"What the fuck, Harry?" I yelled, picking up the sponge.

"You were supposed to catch it?" He said, laughing to himself.

"Whatever," I grumbled, getting back to washing the spot of the car that was supposedly dirty.

I washed the same spot for about five minutes before showing it to Harry. He was finally satisfied with my efforts, telling me I was done. I walked inside, the warm air hitting me like a tone of bricks. I smiled and walked into the lounge room where the other boys were.