Chapter 52~

(Authors note: sorry I didn't update yesterday as I was singing with my school with voces8. I wrote these today after both my geo test and science test and I should also get to write after my next science test tomorrow. Hope you enjoy, harley_joker_quinn x)

-Moriarty's POV-
I pulled the trigger. No tremble in my voice, no hot blood in my veins, just ice. I shot targets left and right no emotion whatsoever, just ice. Icy expression and an icy heart. Never let emotions get in the way. I pointed the gun at my head. You've lost her. I pointed the gun to the targets. You've lost her. I pulled the trigger again cold tears falling from my eyes. You've lost her. How could I have been so careless? I should've seen this coming. Should I? She said she loved me. I said I loved her. I should've known she would never accept me; I'm a criminal whos, one desire in life is to kill her best friend. Her soon to be boyfriend. Didn't I matter to her? Did I ever matter to her? I guess not. Pure love of pure lust? She knew I had seen what had happened, she was smart like that. Was it all for show? No. No one could fake that kind of emotion. It was over and I had to accept that even though it tore me up inside and fuelled my hatred for him. But did I care? Yes. Do I care now? No. I told you before, no love, no compassion, no hate, no desire. Just ice.