Chapter 57~

You arrived at the police station to be met by Greg, Sally and Anderson. You tried not to laugh at the giant plaster like bandage across the bridge of Anderson's nose. "Hi Greg, I'm here to answer the questions you had" you smiled as sally and Anderson glared at you before walking off. "Ok come with me" he led you to an interrogation style room. "Sorry it's in the rules we have to use this god awful room," Greg said pointing to the bare metal room. Sherlock waited behind the mirrored glass as you took your seat.

Greg: So y/n, do you know Moriarty's current location?

Y/n: I know where his house is but not precisely where he is right now

Greg: can you tell us where his house is then?

Y/n: the outskirts of town, its a mansion type house but more rustic than classy. It is surrounded by a dense forest.

Greg: do you know any plans Moriarty has that could end in the deaths of civilians?

Y/n: only one, it cannot be implemented because I am here and I promise that I won't go back.

Greg: can you elaborate for us?

Y/n: I was supposed to kill Mary. The bruises were for show and I was supposed to befriend them all and kill mary at the wedding but my feelings changed, and developed.

You looked to the mirrored glass.

Y/n: So I assure you that will never happen.

Greg: okay then. Final question, do you think Moriarty will be targeting anyone at this current point in time?

Y/n: yes. Me and Sherlock for definite. He has a camera in Sherlocks flat and he has seen everything. He will hate me and his one desire has always been to kill Sherlock. However, I can assure you we will be fine. Is that all?

Greg: yes that it, what did you mean it will be fine?

You got up and tucked your chair in opening the door. "Think Greg, I am y/n. I have spent years with Moriarty. I know how his mind works. I've also got Sherlock. Don't look so grim Greg. The game is on!" You left the door closing sharply behind you. The game is on.