Chapter 25~

Once the movie finished and you went upstairs to get changed. You changed into a sleek black satin v-line dress as you danced around your room to backstreet boys. It was almost 7:30 as you walked down the stair to be met by Moriarty in a black tuxedo with a matching bow tie. "You look beautiful!" He said reaching for your hand. You took it by placing your hand in his. "So do you!" You giggled reaching the final Step your inkjet high heels clicking on the wooden floor. "So where are we going?" You asked casually. "Nope you'll have to find out," he said tapping your nose. You got into the car as he drove to the unknown destination. Moriarty made you cover your eyes a couple of minutes before arriving. He carefully helped you step out the car so you didn't fall over. He then gently took your hands away from your face. There in front of your eyes was one of the most gorgeous buildings you had ever seen. It was a beautiful hazel coloured building with soft cream coloured lights. "oh my God.." you wrapped your arms around him pulling him into a hug before letting go. "its Gorgeous!" you exclaimed a wide grin on your face. " let's go in then!" he said softly taking your arm and leading you inside. You got in and it was just as beautiful as it was on the outside. The walls were a classy white with a huge crystal chandelier. Everyone suddenly stopped talking. "oh yeah, Moriarty is a criminal and were in a public place" you remembered. Their eyes darted to both of you then back to their tables avoiding any further eye contact with the Napoleon of crime. You went to sit at the table for two Moriarty opposite you. He saw you looking nervously at the crowd around you. "ignore them love tonights about you and me" his voice was sweet as his hands held yours.

~The life of a psychopath~ A Moriarty x reader x Sherlock fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें