Chapter 23~

The room was less decorative than the rest of the house there were 5 targets equally scattered at different distances from the standing area. He pulled you to a spray painted yellow cross on the floor. He raised your arm the revolver in your hand. His arms were wrapped around you and his head was right beside yours. "You want to aim here.." He said lowering your arm as you focused on the target in front of you. "Make sure your hands steady and never let emotions get in the way." He stood away from you as you fired the gun. It shot close to the centre but not dead on. "Your turn" you giggled handing him the gun. He took the gun in his hand and almost instantly shot each cardboard figure one after the other dead in the centre. "Oh my god." You stood in awe as he grinned at you. "Impressed?" He laughed tossing the revolver on the table to the side. "Hell yeah." You said kissing him. "You soon learn Queen." He said kissing up your neck. "As long as your the teacher King." You grinned pulling him towards you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter! Promise to write a longer one! Anyway thanks for reading and I hope you're enjoying it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~