Chapter 54~

"really?" he said sarcastically as you both turned around. " why the hell would you want to date that freak?" keep calm y/n. Do not slap him. "well Anderson, let me explain this to you. Sherlock is kind, he is funny, he is witty, he is charming, he plays the violin beautifully and cares for his friends, he can make a great cup of tea and I enjoy our conversations about everything and everyone, never forget Anderson. He went away for two bloody years to save his friend's lives, he forgives me even though I don't deserve it, so listen to me and listen carefully. Sherlock is a better man than you in every way shape and form. He is kind and willing to admit when he is wrong so take my advice, you stupid puny idiot. Sherlock is ten times smarter than you and a much better man than you so say that again. I dare you." you were now standing face to face with him. "I see why Moriarty liked you now. Fiery and willing to try and intimidate someone into something, still can't believe you would want to willingly date that psychopath. Although, maybe that's your type?" his cackle turning into a grin. Greg was surprisingly holding Sherlock back. "oh your gonna regret that..." you smiled turning back to Sherlock who looked you in the eyes a smile forming on his face as Greg just looked at you nervously. "why?" Anderson said still laughing. You spun around quickly face to face with him once more. "Heres why." You grinned as he now looked confused. Your clenched fist colliding with his nose with so much force it sent him staggering backwards. He fell to the floor holding his now bleeding nose. You walked up to him slowly as both Sherlock and Greg watched. You stood above him looking and the idiot sprawled on the floor at your feet and said to him. "Say that to me again and it won't just be your nose that's broken." You smiled smugly turning back to the guys. "Someone takes this idiot to the hospital" you dismissed him walking back to the guys as Greg told a co-worker to go fetch someone. "How did you know you broke it?" Greg questioned as you took your place next to Sherlock. "Well many factors actually, the amount of pressure and acceleration used, the bleeding, the cracking sound and the clear indication that he can't breathe through his nose as easily which he clearly hasn't observed as he keeps trying to breathe through it and its clear that because of this he also has cartilage fracture but its not severe enough, unfortunately, to mean he has to have surgery." You looked back at Anderson who was now being taken out of the room as Donovan asked Greg what happened. "Y/n punched him." He said concisely trying not to laugh. "Well? Arrest her! Its assault on a police officer!" She said angrily turning to you. "No. He started it and he's not a police officer he works in forensics she is fine," he said looking sternly at you as Donovan walked off sighing. Sherlock turned to you, "did you really just do that?" he smiled at you. "yes. No one insults you or me and gets away with it" you smiled back he quickly kissed you smiling. "no they don't " he laughed as Greg walked off. "let's go" you smiled taking Sherlock's hand in yours as you walked out the police station.