Chapter 24~

(in the Sherlock household)
"Sherlock what are we going to do!" John sat in his armchair with his head in his hands. "I-I dont know," Sherlock said quietly. "How can you not know?! You're  Sherlock Holmes you must be able to think of something! She's our neighbour and our friend!" John took a breath frustrated. "Sorry" he muttered sincerely."John, we can get her back, just give it time" he looked out the window losing hope.

2 years later~7
After what happened at Reichenbach fall. You knew Moriarty planned on faking his death leading Sherlock to suicide. Life had been quiet without Sherlock and Moriarty and you were happy.

(in the Moriarty household)
The sky was a rich orange colour as Moriarty was on the phone. You sat on the sofa with some salted popcorn watching scream as Moriarty hung up. "What are you watching love?" He said taking his place next to you stealing the popcorn. You pulled it back, "scream. Have you seen it?" You said battling for the popcorn when finally he gave in. "Obviously" he giggled. "After this go get ready I've got something planned" you were curious as to what he meant. "Okay" you spoke softly resting your head on his chest your eyes finally setting on the TV.