Chapter 59~

You walked over to the bookcase and ripped a camera out as well as the one by the door. "We're going to stop him, you just need to trust me" you smiled as he looked to you confused. "Okay, I can do that" you both sat down to drink your coffee's. The wedding was only a few days away so you helped Sherlock finish off his speech. You both soon settled on the sofa watching rubbish tv as the rain hammered outside. Sherlock brushed your hair to the side as you rested your head on his chest. The whole world seemed to fade away as you sat thinking about the wedding. Moriarty was going to do something but what? Either way, you were prepared. You thought about Sherlock. What would happen in the future? What would happen? You didn't know and it frustrated you. You zoned back into reality to find Sherlock asleep. You held back a giggle as you got up slowly. You placed a pillow down on the arm of the sofa and gently lowered him onto it. You grabbed a few blankets from your room as you carefully got back onto the sofa curling up to him. You placed the blankets over you both and turned the tv off. You sat in the silence watching the rise and fall of his chest as you tried to drift off to sleep. You closed your eyes and hugged him tighter as you felt yourself leaving reality.

(Authors note: sorry for the long pause and short chapter but I couldn't think of what to write next but I now know. Also a warning, this story will soon come to an end but don't worry there is gonna be a sequel ;) hope you are all having a great day! Many thanks, Harley_joker_quinn x)