Chapter 46~

You arrived back home and you sat on the sofa. John sat in his chair which Sherlock had moved back into the room, mary sat at the table and Sherlock sat in his chair. "so what would you like me to do?" you asked trying to contain the excitement in your voice. "could you help me choose the type of napkins and place holders and Sherlock would it be possible for you to do the seat allocations and play your violin for our first dance. I trust you can choose a good song" Mary said gathering her wedding folder. "or if you prefer I could help you compose something later Sherlock?" you said happily looking through the types of napkins. " I thought you hadn't played in 3 years?" John said confused. "hmm let's see. Sherlock may I?" you said reaching for his violin that was resting on the table. "you may" he smiled as you lifted it up carefully and placed it under your chin. You played from memory, one of the songs you loved and was permanently engraved in your mind. Air on G string by Johann Sebastian Bach. You played till the piece was over. You got an applaud from mary, a grin and an applaud from John and a shocked expression from Sherlock. "that was amazing" Sherlock said in bewilderment. "really?" you said confused. The last time you played was to your friend three years ago, it couldn't have been that good. Although you had played it plenty of times before so you couldn't forget how to play it. "so it's settled. Those two can compose. John, you need to check with some of the guests as they need to rsvp and I will email the cake company see how they are getting on" Mary said facing her computer as Sherlock was still staring at you. You placed his violin down carefully and went back to your seat. You grabbed some paper and tried out a few of the napkin folds to show mary and get her approval on which looked best. John was messaging all of the guests and Sherlock was deducing the guests and mary then said where they should sit. You had done 4 of your favourite folds and asked mary which one she liked. "personally I like the crown, it has some dignity to it but the Sydney Opera House one looks very professional. What do you think?" you asked, showing her your decent origami skills. "I think I will go with the opera house," Mary said smiling then turning back to the seating plan on her laptop.