Chapter 21~

If your sniper shoots me, Moriarty, we all go up.
Your gun was on John. Sherlock's gun was on Jim. Jim looked at you proudly. The crimson laser beam soon shifted to Sherlock's head.
Gotcha!
Moriarty said as John soon let go. You kept the gun in your hands but lowered it to your side.
Westwood.
He said brushing his suit. He shifted his view to Sherlock.
Y/n picked this for me you know. I picked a queen shirt and she picked this suit.
He smiled at you then widened his grin to Sherlock.
Y/n please you're going to get hurt.
He said facing you. Moriarty said nothing letting you reply. Sherlock went to step forward. You instantly lifted the gun aligning it between his eyes. He instantly stepped back.
No. Jim was there for me. Jim is part of me. I love him and he loves me so take this as a friendly warning Sherlock, back off.
Moriarty smiled at you his eyes filled with lust. He soon focused on Sherlock with a smug grin on his face.
Tut Tut Sherlock looks like you got replaced.
He frowned then grinned.
Well, we better be off.
Jim glanced at his watch.
Nice to have had a proper chat.
He focused on John this time who looked so shocked.
What if I shot you right now?
Sherlock cocked the gun to the side.
You could cherish the look of surprise on my face although you won't be cherishing it for very long.
He glanced to the numerous laser beams shining on John and Sherlocks heads.
Ciao Mr Holmes.
He growled taking your hand in his.
Catch. You. Later.
Sherlock said trying to sound convincing.
No, you won't!
Moriarty led you out as you saw the mortified look on Sherlock's face. So hurt, so vulnerable; so defeated.