Chapter 9~

"J..jim?" You questioned confused about why he was here. "You seem surprised." He said those lustful dark chocolate eyes staring at you. "Its just I didn't expect to see you here." You smiled at him. "My shifts almost finished, in fact, your my last table." You giggled. "Oh well in that case usual for me and I'll see you in a minute" he winked at you as you walked away without writing anything down. You reached the kitchen when you yelled at Matt your fellow colleague "final table an iced coffee and an iced tea." You placed your stuff on the side and went back into the café area. "You look cute in your uniform." he grinned "although they should have made it red and white not red and blue," he said seriously. You just laughed and sat down. "So what did you do today?" You said confidently. "No more catching me off guard any more sunshine," you thought to yourself. "Nothing much really been quite bored." He smiled. "It's my turn now love" you smirked to yourself. "Anyone ever told you how beautiful your Smile is" you leant forward still smiling keeping eye contact with him. "Why thank you. I'm liking this confident you" he purred leaning forward till your inches apart. "And here's your drin—" the waiter paused as you both turned to face him. He just placed them down and quickly walked off. You both immediately started laughing. "Well look at that" Moriarty began as he sipped his drink. "You even got the type of coffee right" he smiled at you. "Well, you can't work in the café business for years and not learn how to recognise coffee's" you chuckled. He just smiled at you. "God he's so alluring," you thought to yourself staring back at him. "So anything you want to do today?" He smiled sipping more of his coffee his lips curving around the straw. "You choose, I chose coffee last time so you choose this time." You bit your lip. "What am I doing?" You thought to yourself. "How about shopping?" He said placing the empty cup on the table. "Hell yes let's go!" You said grabbing his hand and practically dragging him out of the restaurant.