Chapter 7~

You couldn't stop thinking about what had happened today. That when right on cue... Ping! You smiled down at your phone already guessing that it was from him.
Hiya love x~JM
Hi, how comes your up so late x you replied. Wait? Did you put just put an x on the end? Your face began to heat up again.
Nothing much couldn't sleep.
How bout u~JM
How exactly are you meant to say "me neither I'm thinking about you and what happened today"?
Me neither catching up on TV.
"Wow, what a dreadful excuse" you whispered aloud.
You flicked through the TV shows on Netflix trying to find something decent to watch. You pressed play on the recent episode of Dr Who. Then your phone went off again.
What u watching? X~JM
Latest dr who, Angels take Manhattan, probably not such a good idea as I'm going to end up crying you replied thinking he probably doesn't have a clue what you're talking about.
I know right that is the saddest episode ever well except the scene with tenrose on the beach x~JM
Oh my god, he knows Dr who. You grinned down at your phone. "Is there anything wrong with him?" You smiled repeating what he said in the café.
I know that felt like someone had physically kicked me in the stomach.who do you ship Amy with? You leaned back in your chair waiting for his response.
Obviously the 11th Dr xx~JM
IKR everyone ships her with Rory but it just feels right with him and Amy. You said back realising how much you were fangirling over dr who.
Yep. Anyway, I got to sleep text tomoz xx~JM
Goodnight x you replied with an x again "what am I doing?" You whispered again.
Night to you too x~JM