Chapter 6~

"So.." Moriarty began, sliding into the seat next to you. "Will I be seeing you again" he smiled honey coating his words. "Definitely" you smiled back. His lent towards you and whispered into your ear again. "I know you want me." His voice was deep and smoky as his breath on your neck made you face heat up. "Wha..what are you talking about?" You voice cracking under the intensity of the situation. "Let me show you," he growled kissing your neck. You were paralysed in shock. Did he actually just do that? A small moan escaped your lips as he pulled away from you. "Told you.." He smirked leaning back in his seat. You were shocked. Completely and utterly shocked. Your face was turning a slight shade of crimson as Moriarty still had a large grin plastered on his face. The drive home was in slight silence. The car pulled up in front of 221b as Moriarty opened the door for you. You stood face to face your eyes fixated on his shoes. He gently raised chin up to face him. "Text you later" he smiled kissing your cheek. "Ok." You smiled at him and left into the building. You could hear Sherlock and John screaming at each other about drugs and violins. You placed your stuff down on the side and sat down on the sofa. "What the hell just happened!" You partially shouted trying not to disturb the screaming partners below.