Chapter 19~

You got ready to leave as a group of tall muscular men got into a van armed with large sniper rifles. "Before we leave take this" Moriarty handed you a small silver revolver. "Why?" You questioned taking the gun in your hands the cold metal against your skin. "Protection if anything goes wrong. Don't worry Seb will look after you this is just a last resort." He said kissing your forehead. The gun fits perfectly in your sleek dainty hand. "Okay," you said putting the gun on safety before slipping it into your pocket. "You don't know how good you look with a gun" he whispered his lips brushing against your ear. "Neither do you" you laughed getting ready to get in the jet black car the sky a sombre battleship Grey. You drove in the car all the way to a swimming pool where you came to a stop. "Seb look after her." He said to his head guy. "I swear if anything happens to her I will personally torture you until you beg for mercy." He said his eyes lit with fire. You were both afraid and touched by his comment. "Come with me please," Seb said politely. You followed him up to the viewing area which was dimly lit. You could just about see Moriarty in the office clearly waiting for his victim. That's when you saw who it was. Sherlock.